shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Man, I think I got myself stuck with a couple of routes. If anyone could help me, that would be hella great!

So thing is:

> I was trying to get Sasha to met Lexi at Nightclub (saturday) but I cant since the Audrey meet up always happens before this
> Then, Sasha gets mad at me and I cant get her to "cool off" and proceed with Audrey/Sasha route or any route involving Sasha it seems
> I can't talk to Samantha about this since she is already part of the home harem, no option shows up.

So, as of right now I'm stuck with said routes (cant proceed Lexi home harem, cant proceed Jealous harem)

Is there any way I could fix that situation? I've been playing for a loooong time, got Home and Office Harem almost done.. tried to follow Wiki the best way I could...
Hi, can anyone help me on this? Or I just got rekt and there is no saving from it?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hi, can anyone help me on this? Or I just got rekt and there is no saving from it?
Try using the time mod and you could try using the randomized schedules in the preferences. If these events are starting because they are in the same location this could help.

Reactions: shiion1

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Kylie got content this update because I like her and she barely get any content (the last time she got a solo event was in APRIL).

Right now the polls decides who gets an ending next, Morgan's ending is in the works should be here in the next one.
Palla's ending was ready early so we decided to add it in November instead of december as was voted by the patrons.
What's the list of missing girls so far?

Morgan, Emma, Camila, Ayesha, Kylie and Harmony are the ones that lack a ending, right?

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What's the list of missing girls so far?

Morgan, Emma, Camila, Ayesha, Kylie and Harmony are the ones that lack a ending, right?
It's them, and Amy now that she'll be included in the game in a future update. Perhaps other girls in the future as well (Kiara, Cherie, Natalie, Kat and so). On the other hand, I believe regarding pregnancy Emma and Harmony don't have a conversation telling the protagonist they're pregnant atm.

Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
It's them, and Amy now that she'll be included in the game in a future update. Perhaps other girls in the future as well (Kiara, Cherie, Natalie, Kat and so). On the other hand, I believe regarding pregnancy Emma and Harmony don't have a conversation telling the protagonist they're pregnant atm.
They definitely do not. I remember trying to trigger it (its especially hard with Emma) and be saddened at how there is no reactions. Harmony would definitely be a curious, as she would be disturbed with having a child out of marriage (thought she is practically Mike's wife at that point)

Reactions: ArDZer

aleatoriorandom69

Jul 22, 2020
Anyone knows how to talk with Kleio on Anna's route, to convince her to fix their relationship? I'm stuck there because i can't speak with Kleio. I tried everything, but it nevers triggers the necessary dialogue to progress Anna's route

RedBluePie

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone knows how to talk with Kleio on Anna's route, to convince her to fix their relationship? I'm stuck there because i can't speak with Kleio. I tried everything, but it nevers triggers the necessary dialogue to progress Anna's route
Pick normal chat options with the fashions, music, tv, etc. There should be a new topic bubble pops up with Anna in it

Toothpicks777

Jun 27, 2020
I can't collar Emma at 100% sub. She says that she already has one - yet here status is still a girlfriend atc. It is clearly a bug. Any solutions?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Nice changelog!

edit: found out how to redo 'hot coffee' its an 'ask on date' option.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes