JamesWebbsite

Feb 26, 2022
I re-started again in new version (22.10.0). Seems there is problem.
Before Minami move in to home, i can't ask to Bree and Sasha about minami move in.
She move in to home just after clean her room(Attic). Also lost - 50 points Sasha - 30 points Bree.

I never had this problem in previous versions.

b1.jpg br1.jpg sa1.jpg

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
So, there is an event under "The roommates" that will trigger where Bree & Sasha as MC to choose a cat, a dog, or neither of them. I didn't find any info inside the wiki but what I understand is that we get negative love for Bree or Sasha. Someone also asked this question about this event but I did not reply to it.

Note: If we choose neither cat nor dog option, we get negative love for Bree & Sasha at the same time.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Can I get some help with this
Already answered unhelpfully, but as the one who replied after me told you; only with console or save editing. Path C is the end of the path. She remains married, game over with her. To get it, you basically need to figure out Ryan is cheating AND decide to not tell her, multiple times. Even if you don't tell her, some actions lead to her figuring it out on her own. What I mean with the long post is: It's damn hard to get stuck in Path C and can be considered one of the Path endings, similar how you can either go Gamer or Maid route with Bree, but not both.
Thus, it's easier to just start a new game/NG+. Maybe you can play some other girl's different route while you are at it (Kyle and Bree, for example)

Reactions: Cartageno

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Thank you.
My steps in Path C :
Meet with Samantha and Ryan in Bakery, had 3some. Met Samantha at the bakery few days later with icon about Ryan then she replied that he is a***ole and prefer not to talk about. KP is 30 and Love points are 100
1st, sorry for the delay, life happens.

Final question, did Samantha get pregnant at all during your path? If not, I think I got the needed commands together, I'll test them myself this very moment [trying to figure out how to remove a flag/variable, maybe setting it to 0 or false, but I'm going to try the 'DEL' command first]

Edit: can't get it to work at all with console only...
all the events in the 'story tracker' are not being removed, nor are any being added. [i'm on path D, i tried to remove the variables whatever, and then I started the path C stuff, and it was NOT added to the 'story tracker' :(, so I guess it won't work the otherway around]

Still you can try, but use at own risk:
step 1) "$ samantha.flags.ryancheats = True"
step 2) "jump samantha_event_B03"
make these choices in dialogue: 1) "Tell her Ryan cheated" then 2) "You're not much better".

you could also try:
step 2) "jump samantha_event_D01" or D02 etc., to see if either added to your story tracker

sorry :(
I tried to go backwards events, removing them or variables or flags as needed, but I couldn't get them removed from story tracker, a save editor may also need to be used.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboo Lord

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
A decent game but needs work. Kleio has had my car for 2 in game months, never hear from her. Been trying for a month in game to get bree and Sasha in the same room. The only room they go to together is the kitchen and the pub where the quest doesn't trigger. This takea a while to play so when I have all that effort in and the quest never trigger it's a huge waste of time. What do I do? Start over fresh every time a quest won't trigger? I'll never get anywhere in the game. Honestly, getting Bree and Sasha in the same room shouldn't be brain surgery. It's frustrating that the quest stop triggering.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Can't find a way to enable console command without getting those unknown attribute, my only choice is to use save edit or i got another way ? using save editor each time u want something is so bothersome

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
1st, sorry for the delay, life happens.

Final question, did Samantha get pregnant at all during your path? If not, I think I got the needed commands together, I'll test them myself this very moment [trying to figure out how to remove a flag/variable, maybe setting it to 0 or false, but I'm going to try the 'DEL' command first]

Edit: can't get it to work at all with console only...
all the events in the 'story tracker' are not being removed, nor are any being added. [i'm on path D, i tried to remove the variables whatever, and then I started the path C stuff, and it was NOT added to the 'story tracker' :(, so I guess it won't work the otherway around]

Still you can try, but use at own risk:
step 1) "$ samantha.flags.ryancheats = True"
step 2) "jump samantha_event_B03"
make these choices in dialogue: 1) "Tell her Ryan cheated" then 2) "You're not much better".

you could also try:
step 2) "jump samantha_event_D01" or D02 etc., to see if either added to your story tracker

sorry :(
I tried to go backwards events, removing them or variables or flags as needed, but I couldn't get them removed from story tracker, a save editor may also need to be used.

Thank you very much for reply.
No she did not get pregnant

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
New update on our Kickstarter, this time it's from our UI artist ^^
PLS, this the problem with Morgan!
She sctuck Love Points on 70, but to get her more actions,
like get her Pregnant or "Go Steady" or just fuck her without condom need more 70!

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
Can't find a way to enable console command without getting those unknown attribute, my only choice is to use save edit or i got another way ? using save editor each time u want something is so bothersome
i used to get this same problem when i used UnRen, i been enabling console manually now and just using it to raise sub and LP doesnt break anymore.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a way to tell the developer of the game? Because finding each save is too difficult to find the latest save after not playing for a long time. I want you to add anything that is a landmark so it's not difficult to find a save.

HaNoongE

Nov 24, 2022
After sex, the option to sleep together occurs twice.
Even if you deny it, it will happen twice.
A lot of time is wasted because time elapses with each selection.
is this only happening to me?
I discovered this bug after having sex with Sasha, the other girl hasn't confirmed it yet.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes