Jjlc32

May 26, 2022
Since the new update, when I arrive at the point where Anna tells about her fight with Kleio, I'm stuck, I mean Kleio doesn't have the option to talk about this fight so I can't go further in Anna's story. Before this update I don't remember having any problems with this..

Am I missing something ?

Reactions: Syryu

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
I need help. Emma, loosen thing. reading wk i don't understand what to do. Do I have to do cunnilingus a lot of time before to do sex, or do i have also have sex (with her stopping me) several times for make accept her?
u need to do a bunch of dates till she blows you/cunnilingus. after that u need to overhear emma and bree speak at university/talk to her/and do the park picnic date in spring or summer. before picnic date make sure u dont have a gf or ur in samanthas revenge path or else emma wont date u anymore.

Syryu

Jan 18, 2020
Since the new update, when I arrive at the point where Anna tells about her fight with Kleio, I'm stuck, I mean Kleio doesn't have the option to talk about this fight so I can't go further in Anna's story. Before this update I don't remember having any problems with this..

Am I missing something ?
Nope, I'm having the same problem

Reactions: Ace501

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
u need to do a bunch of dates till she blows you/cunnilingus. after that u need to overhear emma and bree speak at university/talk to her/and do the park picnic date in spring or summer. before picnic date make sure u dont have a gf or ur in samanthas revenge path or else emma wont date u anymore.
thank for reply. i made those steps. i was talking about the step in the wk called petite love

Prerequisites: done Blowjob scene

In order to unlock the different sex scenes with Emma you need to loosen her up or have sex with her in order to increase her sexperience.

• To loosen Emma up you have to perform cunnilingus during the after date scene. There is unfortunately no tracking how often you performed cunnilingus.
  • Emma's sexperienceis increased by having vaginal or anal sex with her (cunnilingus, blowjob or handjob do not increase sexperience).
    • At the beginning it is not possible to have vaginal sex with her without loosening her up first (exception see in the table below)
    • Anal is unlocked when Mike MC's sexperience >= 20 and Emma >= 50
    • You can check the sexperience in Emma's character card
Maybe cause english is not my first language, but i don't understand if i have to:
do a required amount of cunnilingus and only after to make sex
or
make both sex (with her stops) and cunni to make her do sexperience

Reactions: MisterDuck

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I am curious now that you mention about the engine.

Do you have any plan to change the game engine to stronger/more efficient engine to make the game a lot more smooth?

port Love & Sex to unity version the same as the upcoming sequel?

or you just keep as it is? maybe some passionate modders recreate it in unity version of it although i don't know how it will turn out in this hypothetical scenario.

that is all the question i have in mind.
I don't think we will port seocnd base to unity ^^

vodka66

Sep 8, 2020
hey Andrealphus, my save somehow got corrupted or something, everytimei try to load it, it says "an esception has occurred".
is there anything i can do to fix it?
i dont know if its of any use, but here is the traceback:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
BadZipfile: File is not a zip file

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 469, in load
    return l.load(slotname) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 260, in load
    with zipfile.ZipFile(filename, "r") as zf:
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 793, in __init__
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 834, in _RealGetContents
BadZipfile: File is not a zip file

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.10.0d
Thu Nov 17 11:31:37 2022

thanks in advance

FireBirdy123

Jun 19, 2017
What qualify as a girlfriend for emma? does it mean you can't kiss or go on date? or is it making it steady and/or slave and as long as you stay singel on your phone its okay?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What qualify as a girlfriend for emma? does it mean you can't kiss or go on date? or is it making it steady and/or slave and as long as you stay singel on your phone its okay?
My save got bricked recently, cause I was actively doing samantha and lexi's story at the same time as trying to finish Emma's. My best advice would be don't fuck anything or kiss anyone, because Emma is a cunt and Mike is an idiot.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The best piece of advice I can offer about Emma is simply - take the lucky perk, hope you trigger Emma quickly and just focus on her. Once she's locked in, you can go after the other girls.

Reactions: Cartageno

BraveHawk

Feb 2, 2020
I was able to open the game until 3 months ago, but with the last two updates, whenever I try to open the game, I get this error. What should I do?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I was able to open the game until 3 months ago, but with the last two updates, whenever I try to open the game, I get this error. What should I do?
This was a problem I had last year, might be something in the base game has been corrupted. I fixed it by going into OS(C) ->User->Name->AppDate->Roaming->Renpy and deleting the LoSe folder. Yes, you're going to end up deleting your save files, but you'll have a clean platform to launch the game again.

oguz34377

Dec 19, 2021
It's weird that the only place where those bugs are "popping up left and right" is here, where people usually don't have the latest version ^^
Honestly if you have those bugs i would like to see a screenshot of your main menu before believing that you have the latest version because you wouldn't believe how many people tell us that and actually have an old version.

If you don't want to have the bugs i suggest 2 possibilities:
- Buy the game on steam, you'll have a week delay but it will be a stable release
- Be a patron and come to our discord, you'll be notified of each bugfixes (we fix most of the game breaking bugs in any release during the first week usually)

Love & Sex is probably the most complex ren'py game out there that's why we do need that week of play testing before the game is really playable. We do things the engine was not made to do ^^

That being said we have a big review of all the girls' routes planned to fix any weirdness and make them easier to trigger if needed.

As a reminder, i am not the one uploading here, this is not an official release and i don't condone it.
Hey thre is a way to fuck emma i stuck at 60lp she only doing hj

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Here you are guys and girls version 22.10.0d

The MAC I didn't test because and i don't have one!! If someone could give me the feedback if works, ok?
The Android version works fine just needs time to boot. On my smartphone (1 year old) it takes about 2 to 3 minutes, but in my tablet that has 3 years it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to boot up!! The older the equipment the longer it will take to boot the game up!!

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes