Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
No gwan, what a shame. she is the only true BBW of the game.

On another note, I think that this game should have a BDSM dungen.

Bl4z3r13

Jun 27, 2019
Hey, how do I tell Sasha & Bree that Minami is moving in? I got the second phone call and whenever I try to talk to them it doesn't give me the option to tell them.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V22.10.0b

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V22.10.0b

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2073035
View attachment 2073036
View attachment 2073039
View attachment 2073041

\/ Some More Examples \/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V22.10.0b

PS: alguns texto ainda pode esta em ingles , isso so posso resolver jogando

Love & Sex Second Base [v22.10.0b] Mega
I updated the translation files for portuguese version 22.10.0b

fiz atualização nos arquivos da tradução por portugues versão 22.10.0b

Jul 30, 2018
can anyone tell me why samantha is not coming over on saturday afternoon ive gone a month of saturdays just sitting in the house waiting for it but she never comes over

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
can anyone tell me why samantha is not coming over on saturday afternoon ive gone a month of saturdays just sitting in the house waiting for it but she never comes over
Try moving around in the house a bit. (a) Some scenes trigger only in the living room, the bedroom or the porch, (b) moving around usually is a new trigger check, not every wait command triggers.

Jul 30, 2018
Try moving around in the house a bit. (a) Some scenes trigger only in the living room, the bedroom or the porch, (b) moving around usually is a new trigger check, not every wait command triggers.
tried that just now and still nothing quest log says wait for her to show up saturday afternoon on the revenge tab and under marriage it says talk to her about her marriage but it dont give that option im getting the feeling that since a few updates ago sam has been bugged

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone. I searched this thread but I could find the answer: is it possible to make Emma your sex slave in the last build (v22-10-0d)? I gave her the collar, she has it (if I try to give it her again, she says she already has one), but the status does not change from friend to slave and the collar does not appear on her neck...
Emma-Slave-Not_slave1.png Emma-Slave-Not_slave2.png

Any idea, Andrealphus ?

Last edited:

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
Make sure her love poins are to the max or else it wont trigger also u have to be in ur living room from 12-17 every saturday

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I'm having trouble with the fashion harem with Palla and Sasha, how do I get past the third step read more about the internet thing?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes