Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Can't help but notice the last few updates, the lag problem has completely disappeared. Not sure what changed, but it's great.

Mar 22, 2017
Last time I tried this game was about 2 years ago, honestly impressed by how far it's come since then, only gripe is how easily missed certain content can be, and how limited the day/beach dates are.

Gonna have to start a new game to go back for things like band/tamed harem

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Last time I tried this game was about 2 years ago, honestly impressed by how far it's come since then, only gripe is how easily missed certain content can be, and how limited the day/beach dates are.

Gonna have to start a new game to go back for things like band/tamed harem
Use the time mod and never miss a thing. Just gotta be real careful if you want to catch them all. My advice would be to start with Emma first as she is the easiest to mess up.

Mar 28, 2022
Pretty sure Ayesha is bugged for me.. I can't activate the Meet her in the streets, as i've already done it once but for some reason it stays inactive. tried doing it again but I can't, and I can't ask her out for dates although she is at 20% Love.

Is there anything I can do?
I left Kylie undiscovered to make sure I get down Ayesha right for their harem, could it be related? (sounds like spaghetti code if it is, but perhaps)

budokaiking

May 15, 2018
Can someone help me out doing House Harem route but Sasha is stuck at 80% for men part, tryed everything litteraly took her everywhere, did all sex scene in bed nothing helps.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
rip, how could you not go to the theater even once to start the event chain?
To be fair, it used to say in the wiki and in the walkthrough you could only meet her while on a date. Don't remember if that ever was true, but these days it's just a stroll to the movies.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone help me out doing House Harem route but Sasha is stuck at 80% for men part, tryed everything litteraly took her everywhere, did all sex scene in bed nothing helps.
You can adjust the male-female meter by giving books from the bookstore. Yuri Mangas raise the female meter by 5 points each (one gift per day).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so how does ng+ work in this?
Once you finished the game positively (i. e. you married somebody), when you start an NG+ you will keep the stats (probably 100/100/100), traits (except for the negative trait you picked, so you can pick a new positive one additionally to the one you picked last time, and everything you learned like S&M stays), and money to begin the next game with less of a grind.

Reactions: keyterrell19

keyterrell19

Dec 5, 2019
Once you finished the game positively (i. e. you married somebody), when you start an NG+ you will keep the stats (probably 100/100/100), traits (except for the negative trait you picked, so you can pick a new positive one additionally to the one you picked last time, and everything you learned like S&M stays), and money to begin the next game with less of a grind.
thats amaziiiing

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
I got a date with Kleio and Anna as part of forming Band harem , at the same night I went to see Cassidy in the office so I missed the date with Ann/Kleio and could not form the band. Is there a way to fix this

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
thats amaziiiing
It is, two caveats however:

(1) NG+ refers to the last ending you had, so if you've got a good one going, make sure to keep a save from right before the wedding so you can override any you had inbetween.

(2) While there is less of a grind, there is also less to do during certain times, so they might feel a bit empty (nothing to read anymore and so on), also you might easily forget to go to the gym often enough to start Hannah or similar things ;)

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes