Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
22.11.0a Win/Linux/Android
Win/Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried this version out and it's a hot mess. Getting tons of program is not responding and weird hangups where you click something like LOAD or OPTIONS or even QUIT and it will take a solid 10+ seconds to catchup. Not sure what changed from the last version, but I've never seen the game act like this. broken.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Tried this version out and it's a hot mess. Getting tons of program is not responding and weird hangups where you click something like LOAD or OPTIONS or even QUIT and it will take a solid 10+ seconds to catchup. Not sure what changed from the last version, but I've never seen the game act like this. View attachment 2216041
Works without issues on my side... If you use any mods, try it without them.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
-Office ending [1ev]

Anyone knows how I'm meant to trigger this? I offer marriage propositions to the girls or what?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way to delete a trait of one of the girls? My samantha got the trait infertile and i kinda want to change it.
Sam always has that trait, so she didn't "get" it somehow. However, despite its name it doesn't mean she cannot conceive, just that her chances are lower than with other girls.

There certainly will be a console command to remove it but (a) they tend to kill your save, and (b) since it is a "hard coded" attribute, it may not be saved, so you'd have to do it all over again with each new start. This may be wrong though, I didn't look into the code.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Is there a way to delete a trait of one of the girls? My samantha got the trait infertile and i kinda want to change it.
Don't worry much about it, Cum a lot inside her when she is on her more fertile days and eventually you will hit the jackpot. I tried that on my latest run, breeding the whole House Harem is possible.
Said this, I really would like it to be easier. Someone could add some type of fertility pills for Mike and/or the girls to boost their chances.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 2218359
can't we have both???:(:unsure::unsure::(:(

i mean if we can, it will be a dream come true...
Hmm, for hung you can buy a bigger staff pill for 5000$, but high libido is only useful in the early game imo. Just gives you 30 hours less "downtime" between sex compared to "normal" libido, but once your fitness and sexperience are high enough the downtime doesn't matter anymore anyway... ^^

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
View attachment 2218359
can't we have both???:(:unsure::unsure::(:(

i mean if we can, it will be a dream come true...
If you wanna try and get all the good traits, you'll need at least 2 NG+ games. Months back, I posted one such save (new game with small pp so one doesn't need to grind Emma, but enough money to buy two staff pills, a sports car and get a certain girl out of debt)

Reactions: BenF

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
Definitely had to resub to once I decided to play this again,
Latest version is 22.11.0a but I'm not the type to leak,
Plus it's only $2
I bought it on Itch a few years ago because of the amount of time I spent playing it through the various story branches. Worth it!

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I bought it on Itch a few years ago because of the amount of time I spent playing it through the various story branches. Worth it!
Best being able to get the latest beta as soon as it drops,
especially with how many bug fixes are needed every version on average.
22.11.0b currently

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you wanna try and get all the good traits, you'll need at least 2 NG+ games. Months back, I posted one such save (new game with small pp so one doesn't need to grind Emma, but enough money to buy two staff pills, a sports car and get a certain girl out of debt)
I would have suggested NG+ as well, but since your stats including sexperience carry over, you won't need high libido anymore, since your downtime would be reduced to effectively zero anyway.

Benkin

Jan 27, 2022
So, i went a bit fast since its not my first playthrough, and i mess up with the minami event that unlock kink points to 100. Anyway to fix that without starting again?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes