Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I got a date with Kleio and Anna as part of forming Band harem , at the same night I went to see Cassidy in the office so I missed the date with Ann/Kleio and could not form the band. Is there a way to fix this
yes, use the time mod

Mar 22, 2017
Got a question after looking at the wiki and I'm delaying the Cassidy pet path as much as I can, after Emma's handjob is it safe to get pets/girls pregnant/whatever?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
[Lag, Stutter, freezing, hanging, loading (terms for future people searching for lag fixes)]

To anyone that may comment about having a very laggy game, you should be aware that the terrible, almost game-breaking (for me and many others, not all) lag has been an ongoing issue and HAS been acknowledged for ~2 years now with no fix.
Although devs consistently say that they are working on a solution to the lag, they have been saying that for... well... ~2 years.

I firmly believe that the devs want to and are trying to find a solution to the lag issue, but I also do not expect it to be resolved anytime soon as they are focused on pushing out quality content updates more than the lag fix. I will go back to supporting them on Patreon once the lag is addressed. Until then, the game is unplayable for me on 3 different PCs.
According to our stats it has been reduced by roughly 50-70% this month ^^

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
I want before playing the game there will be 3 main things that are
1.Want to start all over again.
2. Unlock all characters but not unlock character story.
3. Unlock everything.

Because sometimes it's tired of chasing everything from the beginning, sometimes it makes the story too difficult, making it impossible to continue the story, sometimes the character you want can't be found (which is impossible, just can't find it for a long time )
I'm using a translator, so it may not translate exactly as I want to comment.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I want before playing the game there will be 3 main things that are
1.Want to start all over again.
2. Unlock all characters but not unlock character story.
3. Unlock everything.

Because sometimes it's tired of chasing everything from the beginning, sometimes it makes the story too difficult, making it impossible to continue the story, sometimes the character you want can't be found (which is impossible, just can't find it for a long time )
I'm using a translator, so it may not translate exactly as I want to comment.
use time mod, catch them all, became a master

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is a time-only cheat. I think using commands or codes is easier (for me),
but all I want is to unlock all characters or storylines.
It's a way to ensure you don't have events overlap and can do them all and not miss content. The console is like a disaster of a web and if you change 1 thing you can break something else horribly. It's best to try to avoid messing with console commands if you can help it.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
It's a way to ensure you don't have events overlap and can do them all and not miss content. The console is like a disaster of a web and if you change 1 thing you can break something else horribly. It's best to try to avoid messing with console commands if you can help it.
Hahaha, orders are like a disaster. But I use commands to increase character stats and control time, for example:
game.hour= ,(character).love=
Except for Emma's story, I was so tired of her that I had to find an order to continue the story.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hahaha, orders are like a disaster. But I use commands to increase character stats and control time, for example:
game.hour= ,(character).love=
Except for Emma's story, I was so tired of her that I had to find an order to continue the story.
Emma story is rough, you have to work hard to protect your virginity from all the horny women in town.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Sorry for the ping but wanted to ask if you have any idea how to do this?
View attachment 2215084
Been trying for abit.
Same for me, seems there is a scene at the beach sometime, so maybe we have to trigger this during summer?
[guess I can test a save editor to set date to summer and pop around town, states beach @ 22:00 in .rpa I think]

Also there is a 'blindfold', so maybe we have to buy a blindfold if there is one.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes