coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Sam always has that trait, so she didn't "get" it somehow. However, despite its name it doesn't mean she cannot conceive, just that her chances are lower than with other girls.

There certainly will be a console command to remove it but (a) they tend to kill your save, and (b) since it is a "hard coded" attribute, it may not be saved, so you'd have to do it all over again with each new start. This may be wrong though, I didn't look into the code.
Thank you

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i somehow failed to make Lavish datable.
What's the console command to reset the event?
You would probably need several to not only reset the event but also everything associated with it. There are usually no simple console commands in this game to reset events and even if working around, it would likely break your save.

That being said, I don't know about any path that makes Lavish non dateable from the beginning.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Pepe_

Jun 7, 2020
You would probably need several to not only reset the event but also everything associated with it. There are usually no simple console commands in this game to reset events and even if working around, it would likely break your save.

That being said, I don't know about any path that makes Lavish non dateable from the beginning.
I get the "i would like to but i think we might get in trouble" message

already tried altering her stats,status and sex count

Pepe_

Jun 7, 2020
I get the "i would like to but i think we might get in trouble" message

already tried altering her stats,status and sex count
Okay,fixed it
jump lavish_event_04
jump lavish_event_05
jump lavish_event_06
jump lavish_event_07
jump lavish_event_08
jump lavish_event_09
Writing those in the console did the trick without breaking anything

Last edited:

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
but enough money to buy two staff pills
Uh? Last time I tried, it basically never worked and I was stuck as Hung for the rest of the game until the point I had to a whole new save.
Said this, I wouldn't be surprised if the code changed with the time. That was during the days where Hung means 100% fertility (which honestly, I kinda Miss? I liked having complete control over fertility)

Also, How I get the Office Harem ending?

JamesWebbsite

Feb 26, 2022
I really need a help to fix this problem.
Battle of the band 1st round still not started, it's already passed a week after first gig.
st1.jpg

Benkin

Jan 27, 2022
Okay,fixed it
jump lavish_event_04
jump lavish_event_05
jump lavish_event_06
jump lavish_event_07
jump lavish_event_08
jump lavish_event_09
Writing those in the console did the trick without braking anything
I tried that with my issue with Minami Kink points and its not a event. Do you know other commands to get back to past events?

Sub event?

Benkin

Jan 27, 2022
I tried that with my issue with Minami Kink points and its not a event. Do you know other commands to get back to past events?

Sub event?
Ok nevermind, found it
jump spank_minami

did the trick for gettin her to 100 kink points

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay,fixed it
jump lavish_event_04
jump lavish_event_05
jump lavish_event_06
jump lavish_event_07
jump lavish_event_08
jump lavish_event_09
Writing those in the console did the trick without breaking anything
If that "fixed" it, it wasn't broken, you just hadn't advanced enough.

NoonecaresX

Mar 26, 2020
No read the wiki there's an alternative option with the camera
Hey, I don't know what is going on, but I can't place that stupid camera in my office. I am with Dwayne quest line, have it in my inventory and I still can't place it. Any ideas, because I doubt I am the only one that suffers from that conundrum. : /

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Hey is there any way to cheat Emma's love points? I followed her guide but it's not possible for me to get more than one without restarting the game (On that matter can I also cheat Kylie's target too? Wanna change it to Ayesha to start the taming harem).

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
Hello all

I got a bug on my save (see attached file):

I'm unable to trig the event "Have a foursome with Bree Minami and Sasha", and i don't know why.

The three characters got 100 LP, 100KP, Girl Points fixed at 50 points, and none of them is pregnant.
In the wiki, it is said that i have to meet the 3 of them when they are in a same room, and talk to Minami. But nothing happens.

Can someone help me please ?

Thank you very much !

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
I cant get the minami even to raise from 50 to 100 sub can anyone help

It is explained in the wiki the reason :

There have to be consequences
[...]
Minami spilled something over Sashas bass. Mike has to choose a side in this conflict. In order to increase Minami's max to 100 you have to take Sashas side and need to punish Minami.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes