MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
At least in this game (if not on a NG+ run) you will spend a good amount at work in the beginning just because you need some money.
Well, the Office Harem basically exists to force Mike to do it. Pretty much all the Office Harem depends on going to work

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Well I am trying my all alone play threw once again, and I have found a minor bug. When you first meet Lexi if you chose "Don't Follow Her (Never Meet Lexi Again)" you can run into Lexi again in the dark ally after one day has passed

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm dating both Shiori and Aletta and they confront me at the office and I get fired. Do I wait to date Aletta until after Cassiday comes and I get accused of embezzlement? I tried finding out on the forum without a whole lot of luck.
Wait this is a thing? I was banging everyone in the office and not once did any of them ever get jealous.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Wait this is a thing? I was banging everyone in the office and not once did any of them ever get jealous.
I think my problem was I got too far ahead in the storyline before Cassidy and the problems with her. I think my stats weren't high enough either with Shiori.

Oct 31, 2017
It's a rare event when I get to quote Mythbusters on this forum, but I do have to ask: is Minami missing an eyebrow?

screenshot0003.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but my head canon now has Minami using a pair of fake moustaches as eyebrows and her cute little pose is actually just her feeble attempts to keep them stuck to her head without anyone noticing.

Do pardon my taking the piss with that, but I didn't notice the changelog mentioning any restored eyebrows in the 11.0a or 11.0b updates (as well as no eyebrow talk in the thread so far.) I'm also hoping someone can confirm that minami_exp_a_happy.png & minami_exp_b_happy.png are, in fact, short one eyebrow apiece, and that I am not just magnificently high on this cold medicine right now.

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Who are these girls? I don't recall ever seeing them in the game (except maybe the girl with the straw hat, isn't she a vendor?) ?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Who are these girls? I don't recall ever seeing them in the game (except maybe the girl with the straw hat, isn't she a vendor?) ?
Girl with the afro on the left hand side appears in Camilla's story as a doctor and as her ex-girlfriend.
Straw hat girl is the girl who works at the florist.
Mavis lookalike, I think, works in the restaurant for an event, can't remember.
Red head girl works in the coffeeshop in the mall.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know what's the point of creating Angela's character, if she's only going to be conquerable in Bree's route, what a waste of a character.

Ps: does anyone know how the hell to find angela at the mall? I've been at all times on Saturday and the event doesn't happen for nothin

Strawhat > flower sho
Red head > coffeshop
Doctor > Camila route
Mavis > Aeysha event

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
N7

I've gotten somewhat mixed feelings about this game. On one hand it's one of the better games, but it does annoy me A LOT that one false choice and you lose one of your preferred character. It would be nice if you somehow could get them back and don't have to start all over again. Rollback doesn't always go back far enough. I know you can just save often, but who remember to do that and auto save will lose you all the progress since it last ran.

One thing I would like see added to the game is the option for the MC to use condoms he has sabotaged himself. It would be a nice alternative to getting the girls drunk before sex.

Reactions: naoligopraisso
Feb 7, 2021
how to make sam pregnant
it shows that she is infertile during fertility assesment it is 3% what to do and what does the blue pill do

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
how to make sam pregnant
it shows that she is infertile during fertility assesment it is 3% what to do and what does the blue pill do
You just have to wait a little longer. The fertility % will raise for a couple of days and then start to drop. When this happens she will become fertile, but you can also take your chance. I have at least once successfully impregnated her despite her status as infertile.

The blue pill can be used to restore your stamina immediately. If you are running in cheat mode, you don't need the blue pill.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes