MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
you bang your adopted sister minami
That is technically not incest. And your mother turns out to be your adopted mother later in the game so that is technically not incest either. I don't even think you can have any kind of sexual feeling or relationship with her before it's revealed that she is actually you are actually adopted like your step sister.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I wish I would have read the wiki about the multiple paths of Sam which is somewhat annoying. I told her about Ryen and now she wants the exclusive path without me being dating others and now I'm not able to collar her. I've played hours and don't want to start over. I don't want to mess around with save editor for fear of really screwing up the game. Now I'm pissed off at myself.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before. If Sam joins the Home Harem is Minami completely locked out? Is there an option to have her, but not Sam? As mush as I don't want to I might have to completely start the game over to get the revenge path for Sam.
Super frustrated at myself right now. I've been playing the game for over 15 hours now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That is technically not incest. And your mother turns out to be your adopted mother later in the game so that is technically not incest either. I don't even think you can have any kind of sexual feeling or relationship with her before it's revealed that she is actually you are actually adopted like your step sister.
First, by the rules of this site, step relations count as incest. Some jurisdictions agree, some not.

Also I am pretty sure that only Minami was adopted and you are Angela's biological son, but I may be mistaken?

Reactions: Evil13

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before. If Sam joins the Home Harem is Minami completely locked out? Is there an option to have her, but not Sam? As mush as I don't want to I might have to completely start the game over to get the revenge path for Sam.
Super frustrated at myself right now. I've been playing the game for over 15 hours now.
one does not influence the others, you can have minami, sam and lexi participating in the harem, in the same way that only one or two of them, it doesn't matter what order you do it, the only thing that will determine if they will enter or not, are the levels of kink, love and lesbian points.
Soo, you can have minami, is fine.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
How far has this game gotten? Haven't played like a year or so.. How is pregnancy?? Still in endless mode?? Once a pregnant years for pregnant?? Any endings? Anything new? Anything changed? Something unique??

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How far has this game gotten? Haven't played like a year or so.. How is pregnancy?? Still in endless mode?? Once a pregnant years for pregnant?? Any endings? Anything new? Anything changed? Something unique??
Pregnancy: you can decide for your game if you want it to be endless or whether you want the kids to be born - which comes with consequences of its own, mostly costing money, and will take its while (not two days to three weeks like in other games).

Endings have been continued, most have an ending now, a couple pages ago there was a post mentioning the still missing ones, five or so. (Only talking Mike MC here)

A lot more new stuff with minor events filling the girls paths.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
So there is no incest? Can we get the incest tag removed please?

Jul 30, 2018
ok most of my problems with this game have now been fixed but the whole samantha coming to visit on saturday still is not happening for me ive tried restarting the game under start game and start + games both but still nothing on saturday at all for sam here is my save if you can figure out what is going on please help me

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
one does not influence the others, you can have minami, sam and lexi participating in the harem, in the same way that only one or two of them, it doesn't matter what order you do it, the only thing that will determine if they will enter or not, are the levels of kink, love and lesbian points.
Soo, you can have minami, is fine.
I realized where I had screwed up and just started over. There was quite a bit of content by not reading the wiki about certain events.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes