meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
any idea why Audrey doesn't show? I started work as usual in a new game, got promoted and she wasn't showing at all, is there a new way for her to appear?

Tomcatt

Jan 4, 2018
Downloaded the update and now Anna is locked on 40 submission. When I open my save she is at 70 but when she gets any points she goes to 40?

Reactions: windmills1

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Does anyone have a code or any method to be able to get through Emma's story? Because I've read that her story must not have sex with other people before her (as far as I remember), which for me was not possible because I had to do other storylines with different characters. Which if I only do her story would waste a lot of time which would also be more tiring.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I tried to follow the wiki for the Taming Harem, but it's near impossible to do it. It's almost impossible to not talk to anyone in front of Kylie before meeting Ayesha in the gym and kissing her. Is there a way to change the flag with a console command? I tried looking it up with save editor, but don't want to screw up the game so bad I have to go to an earlier save.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's kind of annoying that you can't see the date points with Emma. Having to go through all that just to find out she just wants to be friends. What's the point of going through all the requirements just to get friendzoned?

Sorry to ask, but does anyone know the console command to change to be able to continue dating Emma?

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does anyone have a code or any method to be able to get through Emma's story? Because I've read that her story must not have sex with other people before her (as far as I remember), which for me was not possible because I had to do other storylines with different characters. Which if I only do her story would waste a lot of time which would also be more tiring.
You fell to temptation, I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The character trait "infertile" of some girls is a misnomer (and I would agree it should be changed). It just means lower (half) pregnancy odds compared to other girls, not zero odds. (If you see zero odds, it is just that some girl cannot get pregnant during this part of her cycle, not in general, and it will change after a couple of days.)
What would you name it ?

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What would you name it ?
Subfertile. Its having a delay in conceiving whereas infertile is the inability to conceive after a year of trying.
I would have suggested something different but after looking up "subfertile", it is indeed what we are looking for (the precise definition of the length of wanted but unfulfilled pregnancies notwithstanding). Question would be whether it is understandable to non medical people? It kinda should be, since "sub" is a well known prefix and then it is kinda self explanatory, then again not everybody has had Latin at school (and parents who forced them to study an hour daily when the grades started dropping, but I digress and that is soooo 20th century anyway - but we all need a good childhood trauma, don't we?).

A compromise otherwise might be "less fertile".

Reactions: Adoringfan
Jan 5, 2018
You could also go the other direction, use the commonly used and understood 'fertile' or 'ovulating' for when they're not subfertile, and not have a trait for the other.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You could also go the other direction, use the commonly used and understood 'fertile' or 'ovulating' for when they're not subfertile, and not have a trait for the other.
It's not something that changes over time, it's a "perk" they have that reduces there overall chances of getting pregnant.

Reactions: manmademonster
Oct 31, 2017
It's almost impossible to not talk to anyone in front of Kylie before meeting Ayesha in the gym and kissing her.
While I certainly respect your enthusiasm in regards to chatting with the pretty girls in the face of mortal danger, I can tell you that Kylie's stabby meter only fills up when you actively interact with the ladies via the buttons. The random hello/event that can trigger when you walk into an area usually doesn't count. So that's not the tricky part.

Fun fact that's not really mentioned in the wiki: Trying to friendzone Kylie will give you the 25 Yandere points you need for the harem. This would be the safest way to get them in this regard ('safe' being a relative term considering it's Kylie), so you can focus on raising her Sub points.

Also, are you sure you got all the prereqs to start the Harem? In my last run I found myself wondering why it wasn't triggering, before realizing I had completely forgotten to have sex with Ayesha... :whistle:

Reactions: Cartageno

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It's kind of annoying that you can't see the date points with Emma. Having to go through all that just to find out she just wants to be friends. What's the point of going through all the requirements just to get friendzoned?

Sorry to ask, but does anyone know the console command to change to be able to continue dating Emma?
As far as I understand, dating Emma is pending future game development.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
What would you name it ?
I wouldn't call it anything, as it's basically redundant when you have the fertility % too. As I wrote before. I've successfully impregnated girls who were shown infertile with a fertility % of 21. It should just go away completely or be corrected so it showed the girl's actually status. Right now it's purely misinformation

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes