PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've been reading the wiki about Emma, but for some reason the MC doesn't have a second dream about her. I have the lucky status and stamina, but nothing is happening. Not sure if I missed a trigger somewhere, but according to the wiki I haven't.

BernardMarxAP

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a way to preserve which text has been seen already when downloading a new update?
Like when I'm starting a new game, if I hold ctrl, it skips through dialogue I've already seen on a previous playthrough and only stops if there's something new.

When I download a new version though, all my saves seem to transfer over but now all dialogue is treated as unseen. It's a little annoying because I like starting from the beginning to try new choices but now I have to either read all the dialogue again or skip all text and risk missing something new.

AccuType-911

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, guys.

My PC broke and I lost somewhere my saves. I tried to search internet but didn't manage to find anything and honestly I don't have time to start over.

I'm pretty sure that last time I played the game it was one of the first releases of v22 version.

So I would really appreciate if someone could send me save file.

Best regards.

P.S. English isn't my first language so sorry if text contains mistakes.

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, guys.

My PC broke and I lost somewhere my saves. I tried to search internet but didn't manage to find anything and honestly I don't have time to start over.

I'm pretty sure that last time I played the game it was one of the first releases of v22 version.

So I would really appreciate if someone could send me save file.

Best regards.

P.S. English isn't my first language so sorry if text contains mistakes.
I mean, you could look up "save" on the search bar for this thread. Anyway, I have someone else's files which I'm using too on version 22.11.

Reactions: NSpe

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a fix for the infinite loop bug? sometimes the game open just fine, other times the game doesn't open, rly don't know what is the real problem

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How do you trigger Ayesha BDSM training 4? She currently has 65 LP and 85 KP and it’s been well over 7 days since her last BDSM event.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
you sure, it says she's infertile
The character trait "infertile" of some girls is a misnomer (and I would agree it should be changed). It just means lower (half) pregnancy odds compared to other girls, not zero odds. (If you see zero odds, it is just that some girl cannot get pregnant during this part of her cycle, not in general, and it will change after a couple of days.)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes