Oct 31, 2017
How? I still get the "I would never do that to Sam" when I try to get at date with her.
That would be because Sam introduced you to Emma as her boy-toy, which means you went further down Sam's route than you should have. Ideally you should get introduced to Emma before the hanky and/or panky begins with Samantha.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How do you trigger Ayesha BDSM training 4? She currently has 65 LP and 85 KP and it’s been well over 7 days since her last BDSM event.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
That would be because Sam introduced you to Emma as her boy-toy, which means you went further down Sam's route than you should have. Ideally you should get introduced to Emma before the hanky and/or panky begins with Samantha.
Andrealphus
There are so many dead ends in this game, that I'll probably drop it soon. I hate games where you have to read a wiki if you want to avoid dead ends. I really hope there will be an option to restore quests that has been marked completed because you made a wrong choice at some point in the game.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Andrealphus
There are so many dead ends in this game, that I'll probably drop it soon. I hate games where you have to read a wiki if you want to avoid dead ends. I really hope there will be an option to restore quests that has been marked completed because you made a wrong choice at some point in the game.
Some characters are mutually exclusive, you can lose characters if you miss and you will probably need several playthrough to see everything... I like games where there are consequences to your choices good and bad. The game is like that by design so it's not gonna change.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Some characters are mutually exclusive, you can lose characters if you miss and you will probably need several play-through to see everything... I like games where there are consequences to your choices good and bad. The game is like that by design so it's not gonna change.
You lie! There's a NG+ where you can see the other path! You can also load a saved game and roll back!!!
I am still a bit disappointed about no hidden Pokémon ending.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Guys how to impregnant enma and harmony? ITS so hard do this
The scenes for them haven't been implemented yet. I mean, I got Harmony pregnant, no announcement from her, no conversation, no news that she gave birth. One day she was pregnant with the belly and the next she had lost weight and had a new kid.

Possdan23

Dec 27, 2020
Hey, could i get some help. I was trying to increase lavish kink. For that I need shiro spanking or discipline. I think for discipline 2, i accidently pressed let it go instead of spanking. I have progressed much deeper in the story now. Is there anyway I can go to discipline 3. Not sure how command works.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Some characters are mutually exclusive, you can lose characters if you miss and you will probably need several playthrough to see everything... I like games where there are consequences to your choices good and bad. The game is like that by design so it's not gonna change.
So far I've lost about half of my characters. That is too much IMHO and far beyond mutually exclusive.

I also like games where there are consequences to your choices, but not when you have to start from scratch every time you make a bad choice and you can lose half of your characters.
How about auto saved rollback points or at least a warning so you have a chance to save before you make the bad choice. If neither is implemented, you should not expect to see me donating to this game.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The scenes for them haven't been implemented yet. I mean, I got Harmony pregnant, no announcement from her, no conversation, no news that she gave birth. One day she was pregnant with the belly and the next she had lost weight and had a new kid.
The announcement of them giving birth is just a split sec. flash when you wake up in the morning. I've missed it more than once where I just saw the flash and later discovered which girl had given birth.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So far I've lost about half of my characters. That is too much IMHO and far beyond mutually exclusive.

I also like games where there are consequences to your choices, but not when you have to start from scratch every time you make a bad choice and you can lose half of your characters.
How about auto saved rollback points or at least a warning so you have a chance to save before you make the bad choice. If neither is implemented, you should not expect to see me donating to this game.
Okay, right now, the only mutually exclusive characters are Camila and Kylie.

From the sounds of it, you're trying to get all the girls at the same time, and you're losing them because you aren't putting in the time to raise their stats. Want a harem? The girls in question need to be really kinky, really love you and kinda get off on the idea of another woman in the mix. This is less the fault of the game and you rushing things instead.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

It also isn't that easy because for most paths closing it isn't the "one decision" but a combination of wrong advancement - similar to what Evil13 said - and wrong stats. Or multiple wrong decisions where it isn't a single one, as in the case of Emma (whom you really should forget about before you got a feel for the game).

I get that you do not like that but yeah, it's a part of this game. There are a couple of options here: you could delve deeper and use the wiki more even though you don't like it. You could bite your tongue and just accept that you will not get all the girls in one run. You could decide that this game isn't for you.

But I would argue that changing this aspect wouldn't do much good. This is intentionally not a VN but a stat and time management game (I would argue that in a way the "management" tag is missing, but then again people would probably expect the wrong kind of management if it were there). People who support the dev or bought the game like it for that reason. Since I bought it I played I think five playthroughs - mostly not for seeing the scenes again but for the progression, the feeling of accomplishment when Sasha starts hinting again that she knows this one guy. I like that for once in a sandbox you do not just run around to unlock scene A or scene B in any order (thus sandbox) but you will unlock them.

I would be very unhappy (in terms of "video game storylines seriously interfering with my wellbeing" which is admittedly limited) if this were to become just another "run around and meet the girls and then fuck them" game. I mean, there are good ones in that category, and there are also other ones which serve this "kink" (if you will, it isn't sexual in the beginning though I do like the sex) and Andrealphus wouldn't lose much since I already bought the game and wouldn't do it again anyway (also, Steam doesn't allow for that), but I think others who are still here after years of "frustration" of Audrey running away, Sasha being jealous, and Emma being Emma would think similarily.

Reactions: TenthOne and Evil13
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone have a code or any method to be able to get through Emma's story? Because I've read that her story must not have sex with other people before her (as far as I remember), which for me was not possible because I had to do other storylines with different characters. Which if I only do her story would waste a lot of time which would also be more tiring.
Apologies for not replying sooner, but one thing about Emma is that she actually doesn't mind if you've had sex with women before her. Hell, the way one of the events is written she's surprisingly pragmatic about it. Her concern is more about what (or rather who) you're doing as you're getting to know her.

Coincidentally, I was also mid-Emma run to try and pin down specific things to do (or rather, not do) in order to be judged a good boy by her and not have to constantly check the wiki/do mental calculations. While I did have to resort to calling upon the slumbering Chea'thulhu to tweak one thing as I was in a hurry, but I can say my plan ended in success.

(In my defense, apparently you can't have a picnic in the park during the first week of winter because of some, inexplicable reason programmed into the game. My argument to that is because of a) the general attire of park goers on that day and b) my eyes were not poked out by any extremely erect nipples means that it was not cold enough to prevent a relaxing picnic. So I'm sticking to my guns on the fact I shouldn't have had to skip forward a month to do that event.)

Now while people would probably a nice guide to Emma, I do think that the way to avoid the major deal breakers would be as follows:
  1. Don't sleep with Bree.
  2. Slow down on Sam after she gets married.
  3. No official girlfriends/slaves.
  4. DON'T UNLOCK CASSIDY.

While I am able to go a little more in depth into each of those, unfortunately the first draft is a bit nuts, even by my standards. Maybe after a nap and a proofread I can get something out of it.

Reactions: TenthOne

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Apologies for not replying sooner, but one thing about Emma is that she actually doesn't mind if you've had sex with women before her. Hell, the way one of the events is written she's surprisingly pragmatic about it. Her concern is more about what (or rather who) you're doing as you're getting to know her.

Coincidentally, I was also mid-Emma run to try and pin down specific things to do (or rather, not do) in order to be judged a good boy by her and not have to constantly check the wiki/do mental calculations. While I did have to resort to calling upon the slumbering Chea'thulhu to tweak one thing as I was in a hurry, but I can say my plan ended in success.

(In my defense, apparently you can't have a picnic in the park during the first week of winter because of some, inexplicable reason programmed into the game. My argument to that is because of a) the general attire of park goers on that day and b) my eyes were not poked out by any extremely erect nipples means that it was not cold enough to prevent a relaxing picnic. So I'm sticking to my guns on the fact I shouldn't have had to skip forward a month to do that event.)

Now while people would probably a nice guide to Emma, I do think that the way to avoid the major deal breakers would be as follows:
  1. Don't sleep with Bree.
  2. Slow down on Sam after she gets married.
  3. No official girlfriends/slaves.
  4. DON'T UNLOCK CASSIDY.

While I am able to go a little more in depth into each of those, unfortunately the first draft is a bit nuts, even by my standards. Maybe after a nap and a proofread I can get something out of it.
I think that point 4 is the most important one, at least for practical purposes. (This might be the reason why you put it in all caps) If you know the game you can slow it down and take a breather - but almost everything with Cassidy is on a timer, so it WILL happen.

Apart from the "getting to know the game" stuff I wrote before, I'd also argue that waiting with Emma for a NG+ run makes things incredibly more easy. (1) You have the money so you don't need to work - which will stop Cassidy since no promotion -> no party -> no Cassidy. (2) You can opt for the "lucky" trait (which is definitely not recommended for a first game) or at least avoid the "unlucky" bad trait, speeding up Emma immensely.

Point (1) isn't that bad, however - do not start the harem, do not gift Bree a collar.

You should be set then, as long as Bree "behaves" during her talk with Emma at the university (which she will do if you leveled her correctly and followed the advice earlier) Emma will be open.

Though I gotta admit I am talking theory here, since I don't want to do an "Emma only" run and so far failed to bring her into the fold. Gonna start a new NG+ soon-ish probably, waiting for certain updates to be announced.

Reactions: TenthOne and Evil13
Jul 30, 2018
ive asked multiple times and last time i even posted my save file im still having issues with Samantha not showing up at all on saturday afternoon for her revenge path multiple saturdays and still nothing someone please help me with this

Reactions: TenthOne
Oct 31, 2017
Apart from the "getting to know the game" stuff I wrote before, I'd also argue that waiting with Emma for a NG+ run makes things incredibly more easy. (1) You have the money so you don't need to work - which will stop Cassidy since no promotion -> no party -> no Cassidy. (2) You can opt for the "lucky" trait (which is definitely not recommended for a first game) or at least avoid the "unlucky" bad trait, speeding up Emma immensely.
Interesting part of this is that you can still work and slow down the progression of the next promotion, since one of Shiori's random work events is her asking to go home and take care of her son, which drops the work score by 5%. I've also had it pop up 3 times in a day. Probably not ideal for a first run to be honest, but you can still get some money coming in.

Point (1) isn't that bad, however - do not start the harem, do not gift Bree a collar.

You should be set then, as long as Bree "behaves" during her talk with Emma at the university (which she will do if you leveled her correctly and followed the advice earlier) Emma will be open.
I did it this way on a previous run, but found it's a bit too much of a "Dance in this specific manner under a blood moon, but only if a goat..." style of complicated where it's not very clear how Emma takes it (as well as being far enough from her decision if you're unlucky and in the wrong season), so it's just a lot simpler to not sleep with Bree for the guaranteed point in your favour. Plus it stalls her progression (at least on the maid path) so there's no accidental changing in status, not to mention Bree's really easy to level up.

Though I gotta admit I am talking theory here, since I don't want to do an "Emma only" run and so far failed to bring her into the fold. Gonna start a new NG+ soon-ish probably, waiting for certain updates to be announced.
Oh, this isn't an Emma only run btw. I'm definitely in full theory craft mode right now, and while I reset my save back to winter to do things properly, there's been no lack of cheese during this play though. Hell, because I've acquired the habit of leaving the house by the bathroom window, there's probably quite the backlog of living room events that I've been avoiding.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes