PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
While I certainly respect your enthusiasm in regards to chatting with the pretty girls in the face of mortal danger, I can tell you that Kylie's stabby meter only fills up when you actively interact with the ladies via the buttons. The random hello/event that can trigger when you walk into an area usually doesn't count. So that's not the tricky part.

Fun fact that's not really mentioned in the wiki: Trying to friendzone Kylie will give you the 25 Yandere points you need for the harem. This would be the safest way to get them in this regard ('safe' being a relative term considering it's Kylie), so you can focus on raising her Sub points.

Also, are you sure you got all the prereqs to start the Harem? In my last run I found myself wondering why it wasn't triggering, before realizing I had completely forgotten to have sex with Ayesha... :whistle:
I have the required Yandere points for her and have had sex and dates with Ayesha. The wiki states that kissing Ayesha in front of her in the gym will also fulfill part of the requirements. For some reason I can't get Kylie to target Ayesha in the gym even with the requirements met for the stats.

I'm not really sure how to get the flag triggered to get Kylie to target Ayesha so the MC hears the fight in the gym bathroom to intervene.

Last edited:
Reactions: TenthOne

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
ive asked multiple times and last time i even posted my save file im still having issues with Samantha not showing up at all on saturday afternoon for her revenge path multiple saturdays and still nothing someone please help me with this
Have you followed the wiki exactly for that paticular path? I had to go back to an earlier save myself and follow it exactly for her to show up on Saturdays. If you don't start following Path D (Revenge) then it won't continue to Path E (Breakup) then on to Path A. I got very confused myself the first time I tried. I actually started the game over just to get her storyline how I wanted it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'll just give up trying to figure out the trigger to set off the Taming Harem. I don't know what to do even though I've met the requirements to trigger the flag to get Kylie to go after Ayesha in the gym. The only way to do it correctly is if I start the game over which I don't want to do again. Maybe the in the future Andrealphus will make it a little bit easier, but I won't hold my breath. Unless someone know the console command to change it.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Been tempted in starting this one and I know there is some timed events (semi-NTR and so on) My question is if you miss the getting LP to 50 for a certain character and she has sex with someone else can you still get with that character?

I guess what I am asking is if one of the characters has sex with someone else are you still able to end up with them once you reach the requirements?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
ive asked multiple times and last time i even posted my save file im still having issues with Samantha not showing up at all on saturday afternoon for her revenge path multiple saturdays and still nothing someone please help me with this
You did go for a walk during the wedding and pushed Sam back, which ends her storyline. It's a bug that the story tracker shows the revenge path if you did this...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Been tempted in starting this one and I know there is some timed events (semi-NTR and so on) My question is if you miss the getting LP to 50 for a certain character and she has sex with someone else can you still get with that character?

I guess what I am asking is if one of the characters has sex with someone else are you still able to end up with them once you reach the requirements?
Yes, that would be no problem. As you may have gathered there are multiple ways to lose the chances at marrying a girl but this is not one of them.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Okay, right now, the only mutually exclusive characters are Camila and Kylie.

From the sounds of it, you're trying to get all the girls at the same time, and you're losing them because you aren't putting in the time to raise their stats. Want a harem? The girls in question need to be really kinky, really love you and kinda get off on the idea of another woman in the mix. This is less the fault of the game and you rushing things instead.
Well. The game is designed in a way that you get a lot of girls at the same time, so of course I'm trying to level them all at the same time. That's what the game is designed for you to do.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well. The game is designed in a way that you get a lot of girls at the same time, so of course I'm trying to level them all at the same time. That's what the game is designed for you to do.
Yes, but ...

(a) You really need to "level" them, meaning not rushing to the next possible event but trying to get their stats as good as possible for the time.

(b) When you notice that your strategy doesn't work for the game, it's time to adapt the strategy.

In the beginning I was playing just like you seem to do. Then I noticed it doesn't work and played a bit more focused. And now I can level them all again (except for damned Emma) because I understand how the mechanics work.

It's like many other things you do in life, you want it all and you will be able to do so, but you need to start small and do individual tasks separated from the whole. When you have them down, you can go on to do more stuff.

I think what Evil is trying to say is not "How stupid can you be to try to do all!" but "Try a little less to get the hang of it, not all at once". There is no judgment of your playstyle, just a hint at how to improve.

Yes, this is different from how many other games on here work. But that's not bad in itself, it is just different.

Reactions: Evil13

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
But I would argue that changing this aspect wouldn't do much good. This is intentionally not a VN but a stat and time management game (I would argue that in a way the "management" tag is missing, but then again people would probably expect the wrong kind of management if it were there). People who support the dev or bought the game like it for that reason. Since I bought it I played I think five playthroughs - mostly not for seeing the scenes again but for the progression, the feeling of accomplishment when Sasha starts hinting again that she knows this one guy. I like that for once in a sandbox you do not just run around to unlock scene A or scene B in any order (thus sandbox) but you will unlock them.
I think you misunderstand my complaint. I'm not looking for a VN. I love the sandbox games. The only thing I complain about is that you can lose your girls without warning and there are no way to rectify it, except starting from scratch, which is pretty annoying after playing some 30+ hours.
Even for a sandbox game its possible to restore girls paths. If it's programmed right, it's parameter based, which means that the parameter removing the girl can be changed. It might have some unforeseen consequences on other girls paths, but I can live with that as long as I don't have to start over after 30+ hours of playing. The game is good, but not that good. After fucking the same girls 10 times, it does get quite boring, even that you can do her different ways and in different places.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think you misunderstand my complaint. I'm not looking for a VN. I love the sandbox games. The only thing I complain about is that you can lose your girls without warning and there are no way to rectify it, except starting from scratch, which is pretty annoying after playing some 30+ hours.
Even for a sandbox game its possible to restore girls paths. If it's programmed right, it's parameter based, which means that the parameter removing the girl can be changed. It might have some unforeseen consequences on other girls paths, but I can live with that as long as I don't have to start over after 30+ hours of playing. The game is good, but not that good. After fucking the same girls 10 times, it does get quite boring, even that you can do her different ways and in different places.
I understood, at least I think. I just don't agree about the "programmed right" part. Of course it would be possible to make a game with a "redemption path" if you effed up, but the possibility of permanent consequences which are not undoable also has its own charm - it's why Roguelikes exist, it's why Ironman runs (name might be different for individual games, basically no individual saving except for when leaving the game, so no undoing mistakes by saving then loading) are popular in certain circles.

And yes, I do get that you don't want to replay a longer game just for this one thing, I am in the same boat depending on the game. However, here I am looking forward to spending my next 30+ hours. Because, while this is a cliché it is true for me in this case, for me the journey is more interesting than the destination, even though the journey is about reaching the destination. That's personal taste of course - but what would make the game more interesting to you would make it less interesting to me.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
(a) You really need to "level" them, meaning not rushing to the next possible event but trying to get their stats as good as possible for the time.

(c) It's like many other things you do in life, you want it all and you will be able to do so, but you need to start small and do individual tasks separated from the whole. When you have them down, you can go on to do more stuff.

(d) Yes, this is different from how many other games on here work. But that's not bad in itself, it is just different.
(a) Again you are misunderstanding what I'm writing. Maybe because English isn't my first language. With leveling, i mean getting their stats up and then move to next event.

(c) This isn't real life. It's a game.

(d) And I really like it's not like the 1000 others. I just want a way to fix your mistakes without having to start from scratch or at least a warning that your action will mean you will lose a girl. Like I wrote in the beginning. Sometimes you can't rollback long enough to undo your action or you don't notice that you have lost a girl before it's too late.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022

You need to read the wiki carefully, otherwise you risk losing half of your girls, and there are NO WAY BACK once that happens.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
You need to read the wiki carefully, otherwise you risk losing half of your girls, and there are NO WAY BACK once that happens.
Oh, its one of them games, I want to play this one day the artwork looks amazing but if you have to follow guides and keep checking what to do next for it then I am in no rush to play it. Will add it to the play at some point list.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
And yes, I do get that you don't want to replay a longer game just for this one thing, I am in the same boat depending on the game. However, here I am looking forward to spending my next 30+ hours. Because, while this is a cliché it is true for me in this case, for me the journey is more interesting than the destination, even though the journey is about reaching the destination. That's personal taste of course - but what would make the game more interesting to you would make it less interesting to me.
I do also care more about the journey than the destination, but walking the same path twice just to get to the point where you made a mistake is a waste of time IMHO. If you like that, I agree. What makes a game interesting for you, pisses me off.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I do also care more about the journey than the destination, but walking the same path twice just to get to the point where you made a mistake is a waste of time IMHO. If you like that, I agree. What makes a game interesting for you, pisses me off.
You should probably stick to kinetic novels you would be sure to not miss any content :)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Oh, its one of them games, I want to play this one day the artwork looks amazing but if you have to follow guides and keep checking what to do next for it then I am in no rush to play it. Will add it to the play at some point list.
I would say the artwork is average. I've seen many games with better artwork. Also. This game only have still pictures. There are no animations. This game is mostly about the dialogs and consequences of your choices.

Pepe_

Jun 7, 2020
I'm trying to repeat this event
Bitchy_Harem#Cassidy/Audrey_showdown
i fucked up.What's the correct code ?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes