tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
You do realise how worried you had some of us? xD
There are characters teased that have no content at all right now, there is (as has been said) still hope for Cassady to join the office harem, there are more blondes to add to the home harem and Natalie is still running around free of consequenes :D

Also, does anyone know if the progress with Kleio is fixed?

Done mostly anything up to the latest harmony update except kylie (idk how to unlock officer camilia)
Perhaps you can continue my save file and make progress of kylie quest up to unlocking police station/clear kylie is a stalker quest then share it back to me

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
so, i assume this is like 90% lesbian content if you choose a female protagonist?
Not really
Have you ever play avg RPGM hentai game with F MC before?
Kill the demon lord bring peace to the land, but in her journey.
MC got raped/cursed/become a futa or whatever make her sanity goes to bimbo bla bla bla corrupted ending or stay in the path of justice
Probably something like that will happen

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Not really
Have you ever play avg RPGM hentai game with F MC before?
Kill the demon lord bring peace to the land, but in her journey.
MC got raped/cursed/become a futa or whatever make her sanity goes to bimbo bla bla bla corrupted ending or stay in the path of justice
Probably something like that will happen
No

chorger

Feb 13, 2018
Everytime I try to propose to Kylie, i get "I should try again later." Is there an event I'm missing? I got love to max.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
tr3bs@tr3bs:/media/tr3bs/xxxxx/H/xxxxx/xxx/LySSB/Love And Sex Second Base Version 23.1.2$ ./LoSeSb.sh
Ren'Py platform files not found in:

/media/tr3bs/xxxxx/H/xxxxx/xxx/LySSB/Love And Sex Second Base Version 23.1.2/lib/py2-linux-x86_64

Please compile the platform files using the instructions in README.md
or point them to an existing installation using ./after_checkout.sh <path>.

lol why this apper ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
if we complain enough will the dev go back to the non-installer version?
I do not believe since the developer "Andrealphus" said on the post 30101 " This is a pirated version if you download from official sources you won't have that issue" AKA = Buy It ! Look like the Patrons drop again or him wanted increase revenue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrealphus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do not believe since the developer "Andrealphus" said on the post 30101 " This is a pirated version if you download from official sources you won't have that issue" AKA = Buy It ! Look like the Patrons drop again or him wanted increase revenue.
Of course the developer says "buy it", people are usually not making games just for the fun of it but for profit - however, the main point is: this version with an installer has nothing to do with him, and as such also not with his numbers of Patreons or his revenue.

Matiqn

Mar 4, 2022
I have a question I want to start Taming Harem. characters i have on required stats and i kissed ayesha in front of kylie. however when i enter the gym the event does not start

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I don't share my game here, ergo I didn't make the "exe" version you are complaining about, the official release is a zip file and guarantied virus free (but not bug free).
But yes I do want more money for my work thank you :p

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes