sani45

Sep 20, 2019
I don't share my game here, ergo I didn't make the "exe" version you are complaining about, the official release is a zip file and guarantied virus free (but not bug free).
But yes I do want more money for my work thank you :p
Спасибо за разъяснение (Приношу свои извинение за мудака).

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Of course the developer says "buy it", people are usually not making games just for the fun of it but for profit - however, the main point is: this version with an installer has nothing to do with him, and as such also not with his numbers of Patreons or his revenue.
90 % of releases games versions in F95 Zone can be considered as a piracy except the promotional ones,since no one come from original sources for example on LoSeSB is: Patreon,Subscribestar,Steam,Fakku all paid. all another way to get a full updated version can be considered to be piracy since developer himself never release any link
here or elsewhere.but cool man i just quote his on words in the post # 30.101 "That version is a pirated one, if you download it from official sources you won't have that issue." AKA = PAY! but no worries this is just a game.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I have a question I want to start Taming Harem. characters i have on required stats and i kissed ayesha in front of kylie. however when i enter the gym the event does not start
Have you met the KP/LP/sex requirements for Ayesha yet?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You are right, do not trust pirated games, and even less if they are installable, it is like giving permission to the creator of that modification to do what he wants with your computer
Not even "do not trust pirated games".
Trust Russian pirated games even less.

This game supposedly has a runtime install of Microsoft Anti Malware Protection as one of the content packs.
And the runtime package is Russian.

Also, the 64-bit Renpy runtime is absent from the package.

I'll repack it in a moment, just have to find the runtime.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I'm "stuck" on the Harmony strip club date. It tells me to go to the date but I can't ask her to go to the date or get the prompt to go. Any guesses?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
REPLACEMENT ARCHIVES

Because the uploaded archives of v23.1.2 for Win/Lin contain questionable Russian software and requires Windows to install the game. Also that pack doesn't have the 64-bit runtime for the game.

Apologies for forgetting the version identifier in the archive name, but it is v23.1.2.

Sorry, no Gofile link from me due to an error uploading. Someone else feel free to add it :)

Last edited:

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Are there any plans to add the girl from the pharmacy?
My question is when they are even going to finish this game, it's been 4 years already and we still don't even have much content for Femc that i'm already at a point i probaly won't even see this game finished :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Devs obviously too busy milking that sweet Patreon money to actually complete this game. Seems a lot of games like it suffer from not being able to wrap up a project the right way. Cause then how are they suppose to make money? Real jobs?! *gasp* Heresy
Which is utter nonsense. A lot of people bought this game including all updates from different places. There will not be a single additional cent from them (including me) if development stretches out. The updates from the last year have completed most of the routes on the Male MC run. Also, in my book, "game developer" is a real job. The nine-to-five grind or physically taxing jobs are not really better - it will depend on what you like and what you can do. But you might wanna try it out for yourself if you think it is easy money.

Reactions: MisterDuck

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
REPLACEMENT ARCHIVES

Because the uploaded archives of v23.1.2 for Win/Lin contain questionable Russian software and requires Windows to install the game. Also that pack doesn't have the 64-bit runtime for the game.

Apologies for forgetting the version identifier in the archive name, but it is v23.1.2.

Sorry, no Gofile link from me due to an error uploading. Someone else feel free to add it :)
Workupload
Pixeldrain
Is this extra software coming from the developers themselves or was it a malicious third party?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes