Anonim¥s

Feb 20, 2022
Which is utter nonsense. A lot of people bought this game including all updates from different places. There will not be a single additional cent from them (including me) if development stretches out. The updates from the last year have completed most of the routes on the Male MC run. Also, in my book, "game developer" is a real job. The nine-to-five grind or physically taxing jobs are not really better - it will depend on what you like and what you can do. But you might wanna try it out for yourself if you think it is easy money.
Oh cmon, dont u remember about monthly patreon subscribe?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
REPLACEMENT ARCHIVES

Because the uploaded archives of v23.1.2 for Win/Lin contain questionable Russian software and requires Windows to install the game. Also that pack doesn't have the 64-bit runtime for the game.

Apologies for forgetting the version identifier in the archive name, but it is v23.1.2.

Sorry, no Gofile link from me due to an error uploading. Someone else feel free to add it :)
Workupload
Pixeldrain
You will not have version A

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh cmon, dont u remember about monthly patreon subscribe?
I do know about it, however there are other ways to make money, which this game uses, and which won't bring in anything more if the game continues in development. I for one would be very happy if Andrealphus just continued to add content, never really wrapping up, because I paid once and will get everything for free which will happen in the future.

Also, the other two points also still stand.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Devs obviously too busy milking that sweet Patreon money to actually complete this game. Seems a lot of games like it suffer from not being able to wrap up a project the right way. Cause then how are they suppose to make money? Real jobs?! *gasp* Heresy
That's what they are for. If you don't milk them monthly for patreonage, can they even be called patreons anymore? Keep in mind Andrealphus is also starting new patreon accounts, one for each of his games so he can milk the same people several times a month... wait a minute. He doesn't do that!

solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
Can any1 help me? Seem like I just lock my Bree LP cap to 75, the next event required she to be in living-room 18:00 - 22:00 and it only happen on gamer path? Anyway to fix this, it kinda suck to redo everything :"(

FabStinson

Nov 18, 2017
Hi !

I forgot to use set up the spy camera for the midnight meeting with Cassidy ... Do you know if it's possible to "replay" this event (with renpy save editor) ?

Dec 22, 2021
Can any1 help me? Seem like I just lock my Bree LP cap to 75, the next event required she to be in living-room 18:00 - 22:00 and it only happen on gamer path? Anyway to fix this, it kinda suck to redo everything :"(
May be a silly question, but are you on the gamer path, or the maid path? I don't know about the newest version, but previous version I had issues where I would be in a spot at the time of a event, and nada. It wasn't until I would end up completing some other event for a different girl/etc, most times the event I would be trying to complete would start at the right time/location.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
can anyone tell me how to do the date at home for the taming harem i cannot trigger it for the life of me

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
can anyone tell me where is the LOAD in game menu of this game, because only with the Q load I keep having to close and open the game whenever I want to access a specific save while already in game

Averun

Jan 23, 2018
Hi,
anyone has the same problem with triggering events in the livingroom? cant progress with lexi and pala´s return....ohh and i forgot ayesha, she doestn call either

Reactions: rnjswogh123

Averun

Jan 23, 2018
Yes, idk about Palla but I can't trigger Danny to show up at the house to advance Lexi story.
i tried dating her again, coming back to the living room at different times blabla, nothing helps....sad, would liked the full home harem =I

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

"..Threesome with Violaine and Vincent"

I am asking for tips on how to trigger this event. Wiki is silent on this :(

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes