Jjlc32

May 26, 2022
It trigger Automatically Around Friday~Sunday at 14.00
Alexis LP 20
You just need spamming the wait button on map or in house around that date
Some wiki infos are fake:
IE: Sasha footjob: She is only available at wed & friday night at 23.00 pm after she return from her band practice
Jealous harem: Required you to clear mandatory samantha revenge path for the advice
Kylie stalking event: i tried spamming sleep and wait with her yandere pts at 100 but nothing happen, mike can't record her footage
Kylie is a stalker: i spam wait in the living room, placing camera nothing happen (bree and sasha are working around 10~18)

I have the same problem as rock2ez with Alexis but with a slightly different route, and your solution didn't work out. I tried to pass time on the map and in the living room on Friday and Saturday around 14.00 but she didn't call me, is the event random ? Did I miss something ?

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Anyone know the name of the event that completes when you do Emma's final date where she drops you if you have any other girls? I know some of them, but not that one for example "spank_minami" and with the code you should be able to mark it undone right? It's annoying that she's the least attractive girl in the game and she's so hard to keep or get without restarting the whole game.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
I dont know what i'm doing wrong, I cant trigger the arcane bree event:

Questlog doesn't update.

Reactions: Tbone221

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I'm completely stuck on the reform Kylie route. She appeared once at the coffee shop but the event did not activate. Saw someone say wait in the living room, but nothing happened there either. Any help?

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Ok, it has been a long time since I last played, so I had to utterly start over. Did something happen with Sasha's code?

I'm not using the built in cheat device, I did cheat to up male MC stats and money so I could just buy everything and not care. I never touched any NPC stats. Book store had S&M so have it fully read. So by the time I had romanced Sasha up enough for a fun night, the game would force me to use anal beads on her (which caused her to nope out), or blue balls me by saying "I'm too tired to continue..." I had plenty of energy.
Position was from behind as I recall, and there was just no option to just ignore the anal and keep railing her.

I never recall that ever being messed up before. So is the game messed up with code, or how did I dork it?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Ok, it has been a long time since I last played, so I had to utterly start over. Did something happen with Sasha's code?

I'm not using the built in cheat device, I did cheat to up male MC stats and money so I could just buy everything and not care. I never touched any NPC stats.
You did cheat, which probably resulted in some nope along the way. To be fair, I suggest you play normally and just speedrun to marry someone for NG+, save editing money shouldn't really cause a problem and you'll gain enough early stats and keep the traits you earned in the speedrun.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
You did cheat, which probably resulted in some nope along the way. To be fair, I suggest you play normally and just speedrun to marry someone for NG+, save editing money shouldn't really cause a problem and you'll gain enough early stats and keep the traits you earned in the speedrun.
do the NG+ also keep the book learning?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, I once wanted to do this kind of speedrun - just go for Sasha/Bree, hit the gym and university, get a tan, go to work to earn money, marry ...

... and then I got distracted to actually play the game. Fortunately by now I have a nice non-speedrun NG+.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Huh? I didn't have that. So one of us must have had a bug I guess ...
Well, I last played this game in October and remember it kept at least one bad trait when I did NG+ which is why I had to restart the first run.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

I have the same problem as rock2ez with Alexis but with a slightly different route, and your solution didn't work out. I tried to pass time on the map and in the living room on Friday and Saturday around 14.00 but she didn't call me, is the event random ? Did I miss something ?
probably some flag is broken, like not standing up against the dude at restaurant and so on.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Anyone have insight into the Office Harem item talking about Shiori brining in coffee? Her LP/KP is maxed out and I already completed the Shiori coffee event. Not sure what this event is and how to trigger it.

Dec 22, 2021
May be a silly question, but are you on the gamer path, or the maid path? I don't know about the newest version, but previous version I had issues where I would be in a spot at the time of a event, and nada. It wasn't until I would end up completing some other event for a different girl/etc, most times the event I would be trying to complete would start at the right time/location.
Since you don't have gamer, and have had the previous maid events, and her affection is at 75 I would say keep checking back at the right time, but it may be like in my previous games where a event should have triggered, but didn't and ended up triggering after I had completed a different event I.E. Shiori bringing coffee at work, and then the event would trigger when I was in the right location at the right time.

Past that I am not sure, but you might check autosave to see if there is one that you could try loading and see if that works. Just make sure to save your current game, but I would say in a different slot so that way as a just in case type of situation.

Mar 1, 2019
REPLACEMENT ARCHIVES

Because the uploaded archives of v23.1.2 for Win/Lin contain questionable Russian software and requires Windows to install the game. Also that pack doesn't have the 64-bit runtime for the game.

Apologies for forgetting the version identifier in the archive name, but it is v23.1.2.

Sorry, no Gofile link from me due to an error uploading. Someone else feel free to add it :)
Workupload
Pixeldrain
Have the links in the OP been replaced with this yet? If not they should be fucking immediately. I just got around to unzipping them today and noped the fuck out as soon as I saw that shady-ass installer. I hope my PC hasn't been compromised, eat shit fucking Russians. This site has been good looking out for malware so far but the other day some I saw some other game for download that maliciously hijacked your browser to show ads and it's still up. Slipping.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I'm trying to get the pixie harem, but the last step does not trigger when I have gone on a date with both Morgan and Kleio on different days, slept with them both and nothing.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of LoSe: SB v23.1.2 without the shady installer.

Settings Used:
Using 70 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for 13134 Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 781MB

Links: -

Should be posting an Android port shortly.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes