eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Euhm i'm kinda stuck with morgan. She's got 50 love but i don't know how to increase it. She's a full girl and got 30 submission. Going for the marry path or is it not implemented yet? help would be welcome.

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
It trigger Automatically Around Friday~Sunday at 14.00
Alexis LP 20
You just need spamming the wait button on map or in house around that date
Hi, I also got stuck with this exact problem with Alexis, and unfortunately your solution didn't work for me.
Alexis just wouldn't call me at that time range and even if I took her to the Mall Date, she'd just do the generic reaction to it, without any indication of the flag being raised.
Btw, I also failed to trigger this scene, even though I've restarted the game, with no cheats whatsoever.
Raising her kink points to the current max didn't work either.
Alexis just wouldn't call me.
Any idea or other solution for Alexis' Mall Date?
Thanks

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v23.1.2 based off the compressed version I posted earlier. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know how to get "Invite Harmony on Another Date" To Trigger? Nothing seems to be happening after the Mall event. She just keeps returning "I don't feel that way.".

Is she undatable unless your drop her corruption level?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I dont know what i'm doing wrong, I cant trigger the arcane bree event:

Questlog doesn't update.
You're mistake is not to have the 20 LPs before 14:00/15:00!! You will trigger the event if you have Bree with 20 LPs before the event!! When the time for the event start the event will trigger!!

Reactions: Donkeybong

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Started a new playthrough on this new update, and I can't trigger the event where Ayesha call Mike seeking advice that bring her max LP up to 50. Any tips for something I'm somehow missing, or is this a bug?

Tbone221

Aug 27, 2018
You're mistake is not to have the 20 LPs before 14:00/15:00!! You will trigger the event if you have Bree with 20 LPs before the event!! When the time for the event start the event will trigger!!
Same thing is happening to me and I do have 20 lp.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Dude, the only girls who haven't gotten an ending yet are Ayesha, Camila and Amy. The game is wrapping up, besides which, this ideas are only that at this stage, ideas
A good portion of the girls dont have many positions after dates, alot of the "scenes" in the game where physical contact is described are just text, they could definitely use illustrations. A number of new girls were introduced as side characters but they cant be dated, then whats the point?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Also, there looks to be an issue with Alexis, you cant do the mall date event when you get her to 20 LP, it just goes on a regular mall date and it doesnt move her story forward

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Also, there looks to be an issue with Alexis, you cant do the mall date event when you get her to 20 LP, it just goes on a regular mall date and it doesnt move her story forward
Did you discuss things with her after the dinner date first?

NOobDoog

Jul 27, 2019
absolutely,date at mall with alexis is bug.since i faced that bug.I tried all of options but couldn't trigger the event.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a guide on how to not block or lose any of the Girls ?
I think i started over 4 Times, but everytime i forget or something doesnt trigger right and either forget to trigger Emma, or the Office takeover fails and so on...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes