Keggo

Dec 10, 2019
Did you discuss things with her after the dinner date first?
Same for me. Discussed NTR after the restaurant date and have Alexis' stats at the possible max. Mall event won't trigger, tried fr-so for two consecutive weekends.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Same for me. Discussed NTR after the restaurant date and have Alexis' stats at the possible max. Mall event won't trigger, tried fr-so for two consecutive weekends.
Might be a bug, do you have 23.1.2a installed, it should have been fixed in the A

Reactions: Keggo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A good portion of the girls dont have many positions after dates, alot of the "scenes" in the game where physical contact is described are just text, they could definitely use illustrations. A number of new girls were introduced as side characters but they cant be dated, then whats the point?
Well, as in other games, not all girls are created equal (in terms of amount of content), and going on for years just adding reverse cowgirl when you already have cowgirl, and doggy, and missionary, and the Tibetan Fire Dragon available would probably not keep the bills paid. And not every person in every game is datable, so a few will fall off the wagon. I'd like to get content for some of them but it wasn't really said they'd get into the same ballpark. The point of additional characters can also be making the world feel more lived in. Like in real life, no more than 75% of the women on the street are crazy for us ;)

Maybe there should be a gallery option in the future?
As has been said, it will most probably come (by dev himself or by a modder) once the game is finished. Until then it is too much work to keep up with the changes regularily being made.

Dude, the only girls who haven't gotten an ending yet are Ayesha, Camila and Amy.
I guess you mean Emma? I mean it's true there's no ending for Amy, but the stage she's at, she doesn't have a page on the wiki yet.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I guess you mean Emma? I mean it's true there's no ending for Amy, but the stage she's at, she doesn't have a page on the wiki yet.
Yeah, I forgot to add Emma. But the point about Amy still stands, as she is the teaser girl that got upgraded to a full story, even if it hasn't been added yet.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is that a new one?
Because I don't see anything about version A in the OP.
I know someone shared a russian version installable that supposedly had the a hotfix but for obvious reasons people stopped talking about it (weird extra stuff, might contain malicious files), thus, I don't know what's the latest on this site. The patreon/itch.io latest is the one I wrote about and it contains Alexis's 3rd event location fix.

I myself am waiting for the late Alpha spoiler to decide whether to play this version or next month's

Mar 1, 2019
Any way someone could upload this to Mega or something? It's says that I'll download this in 14 hours...
Brotip for k2s links, put "?site=planetsuzy.org" (without quotes) at the end of the link and wait about an hour, refresh the page and it should cut the download time considerably. Still slow as shit but the download will take a couple hours instead of all day

Reactions: mams3425

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
You did cheat, which probably resulted in some nope along the way. To be fair, I suggest you play normally and just speedrun to marry someone for NG+, save editing money shouldn't really cause a problem and you'll gain enough early stats and keep the traits you earned in the speedrun.
Well I started over (fresh game), didn't cheat save with money, still not using the built in cheat to try again on an NG+. Game gave me SM book again so sure, read it. I let Sasha be the one to ask me out this time (just worked up the LP) and didn't have any extra tools bought.
She still acted near the same way just minus the beads. So either there is something wrong with her, or the game isn't updating how much energy sex is taking as it seems to about kill a full energy "bar" without actually saying it kills it.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Same thing is happening to me and I do have 20 lp.
But his mistake was get to the 20 LPs at 18 And that "mission" is until 17!! You have to get the 20 LPs and be there at 15PM then the event will trigger!! Try it then tell me if it work!!

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
But his mistake was get to the 20 LPs at 18 And that "mission" is until 17!! You have to get the 20 LPs and be there at 15PM then the event will trigger!! Try it then tell me if it work!!
it didn't, tested that. only thing that worked was to enable cheat and lower kink lvl to 0 and it worked right after.

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Is the Pure Harmony (100% Purity) run bugged? I can't progress past the mall date. (This was a new save)

Orc123456

Feb 10, 2018
I truly cannot figure out the maid bree "Wait for the end of the shift" scenario. Tried the living room, the cafe, and a bunch of random shit but i must be oblivously blind to something here.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes