solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
May be a silly question, but are you on the gamer path, or the maid path? I don't know about the newest version, but previous version I had issues where I would be in a spot at the time of a event, and nada. It wasn't until I would end up completing some other event for a different girl/etc, most times the event I would be trying to complete would start at the right time/location.
I'm on the maid path since i dont have the gamer skill. On wiki it said she be there on that time to trigger it, after week checking she not there then I go check her activity table it show that the event on happen on gamer path. And now im stuck at 75

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
When I open the game I get this message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch/bree/fuck.rpy", line 375, in script
init python:
init python:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 645, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
init python:
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 23.1.2a
Mon Feb 6 10:40:05 2023

Reactions: Preggo69

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
What is the narrative point of Alexis returning as LI

Because she cheated and you have to basically court her and find she is very ntr-y

I mean I get it.
if she was giving you prestige or easy threesomes
Or had a easy submissive role/ roleplay with her sister.

Yet correct me if I'm wrong. But her character is there is for a cuckold esque fetish?

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Cause then how are they suppose to make money? Real jobs?! *gasp* Heresy
Look, they're doing coding and art for a long ass sandbox game. That's working. They get paid and they deliver. Sure, they shift the endgoals, but....who cares? Most of us just stick until their favorite girl got her Ending (like, I am now waiting for Emma, but I was really obsessed when Hannah needed a ending)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is the narrative point of Alexis returning as LI

Because she cheated and you have to basically court her and find she is very ntr-y

I mean I get it.
if she was giving you prestige or easy threesomes
Or had a easy submissive role/ roleplay with her sister.

Yet correct me if I'm wrong. But her character is there is for a cuckold esque fetish?
You can treat it as a cuckold/NTR storyline or just as another normal relationship once you've cleared the things of the past - or completely ignore her. But no, she doesn't have to be NTR-y if you nip her attempts at it in the bud.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
You can treat it as a cuckold/NTR storyline or just as another normal relationship once you've cleared the things of the past - or completely ignore her. But no, she doesn't have to be NTR-y if you nip her attempts at it in the bud.
Thanks for the insight, just found her very disrespectful when she openly flirts with quarterback. I mean she cheated in the past (no matter the reason)

Giving her a second chance is already a stretch.
Yes you can interject their flirting but someone who already cheated once should try to keep In her pants, because you can't be at her side 24hrs.

I guess she is there for the enjoyers of this content.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the insight, just found her very disrespectful when she openly flirts with quarterback. I mean she cheated in the past (no matter the reason)

Yes you can interject their flirting but someone who already cheated once should try to keep In her pants, because you can't be at her side 24hrs.

If you continue the story you will find out more about the cheating. It is not wise to judge just by one account, even MC's own recollection can be unreliable.

But as I said, you can always drop her. Personally I don't see any need to (though she isn't my fav) but tastes differ.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019

If you have enough charisma/fitness? and energy during the first date and stand up for yourself against the two flirting, then eventually you'll find out more during her story (after beach date, I believe), it's worth it to play it through at least once.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
If you have enough charisma/fitness? and energy during the first date and stand up for yourself against the two flirting, then eventually you'll find out more during her story (after beach date, I believe), it's worth it to play it through at least once.
I did had the skills to object, just found ridiculous that you had been put in that situation.

Probably the story is going to paint the past different.
(She is a interesting character,.that I'm hating a lot)

My grip about that date is she got blacked and gets mad you leave.and if you wait she continues their date like nothing happened

Let me play a god mode and find what is in store.

Thanks anyway for the response.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

Like its been said, nip it in the bud straight away. But if you continue on Alexis' path, you find out something interesting about her, which explains a lot of things.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes