OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
So Kylie STILL isn't marriageable? And you have to have Kylie arrested to meet Camilia. Does Kylie ever get out of prison once she's arrested?

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hey folks, has someone an progressed save file that you could share? I have lost my saves and would like to get an save file that iam not restart from the beginning

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Love And Sex Second Base [23.3.0 WU 2] Compressed (UnTested) With UAGC (2.4.1)
Win/Linux/Mac (1.7 GB/ 507 MB) : , (24k Images :( ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
For who does want to quick fap and wants to benefit from all prizes (Like me) and wikia is not helpful (yet), here is some tips

1) Do not be afraid of losing some points (Like hair color etc) These offers only asked you once. Do not miss them (After success, it's gonna be a feature)

2) Ceo Harem requirements: Immediately buy webcam from tech store after became ceo (One time event. Can't be reversed yet)

3) If you want to Bree as your slave you should go with maid path. Otherwise, game is stuck with gamer path (somehow)

4) For investigation: Don't ask Shiori for help. She will mess your investigation

5) You should have sex Emma (or be your gf) before Samantha (Void her as possible) After that, you can have sex with Samantha.

6) Samantha's standards are high af. She has low fertility and less sex scenes. If you are not done it before or first timer, you should go with ntr route (Don't worry you are not cucked here. But beware for Alexis).

7) Hot tub at house's backyard it can be fixed (This is a quick way to get someone pregnant without rejecting raw sex)

8) Sat 23 (Can't remember date or time) Cemetary is open at winter

9) If you can't break the limit (love points etc) or you can't get it working and help system is not helpful as intended, take another route or make progress with other characters

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
My only big complaint about this game is the inconsistent art. Some sex scenes look great like the hot tub scenes, most Shiori scenes, Lexi shower scene, etc.

But then some are horrifying like Aletta's "hot coffee" scenes, Bree's titjob/doggystyle, and almost all of Samantha's scenes.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The girls, they're the main storyline content. The goal is to build a relationship with one or all of them and get married.
I would even argue there is no "main story" as such. You are not looking for a missing father, or stopping a supervillain from nuking the world, or closing the portal to the nether dimensions. You are looking for some roommates to share rent, but that is resolved pretty early in the game, and then live your life.

Reactions: ryii and Evil13

MalakSaesmus

Jun 9, 2018
anyone else's game just straight up refusing to boot up?
It happened to me a few times. Just delete the game's renpy folder under C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LoSeB_versionnumber

Almost pulled my hair out the first time it happened, glad I found out this fixes it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes