Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
It happened to me a few times. Just delete the game's renpy folder under C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LoSeB_versionnumber

Almost pulled my hair out the first time it happened, glad I found out this fixes it.
fuck, that worked but unfortunately nuked my saves
thanks for the fix anyways, at least that'll give me an excuse to work on a perfect save again since i accidentally blocked myself off the band harem while doing the home one

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah I was hoping the old (bad) art would all get updated at some point but it sounds like the dev is gonna wrap up the remaining unfinished routes and move on to new games.
What IS the deal with the art though? Is it sourced from multiple artists, or is it AI generated? I never bothered to inquire.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What IS the deal with the art though? Is it sourced from multiple artists, or is it AI generated? I never bothered to inquire.
It's artists. Some of the older ones are by artists no longer in business with Andrealphus. I think - IIRC - two artists for the graphics by now.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

MalakSaesmus

Jun 9, 2018
fuck, that worked but unfortunately nuked my saves
thanks for the fix anyways, at least that'll give me an excuse to work on a perfect save again since i accidentally blocked myself off the band harem while doing the home one
The saves are in the game folder, they shouldn't be affected.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The game is at least 5 years old. AI art engines didn't exist then.

But yeah the artwork was always that bad, and got worse over the years. Looks like a westerner tries to imitate manga, and fails

_Futalord_

Mar 22, 2020
Is there a specific reason why the Mac and Android versions are so out of date compared to the Windows version? As far as I know, it doesn't take much effort to create a Mac version of a RenPy game.
They all get updated. They just only post the Windows version here for some reason. You can get it on Itch.io but it's like $20

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question about this game when you get a girlfriend or a harem can you still advance others paths of the other girl or you need to start a new game for others path?

Apr 1, 2021
They all get updated. They just only post the Windows version here for some reason. You can get it on Itch.io but it's like $20
Well that's kinda sad. RenPy is multi-platform. You can use the free software available online to play any Windows version on your Mac and vice versa just by extracting the game file. The extra step is super easy. There are almost no other RenPy games on this site which only focus on one platform.

Apr 1, 2021
I have a question about this game when you get a girlfriend or a harem can you still advance others paths of the other girl or you need to start a new game for others path?
You can branch into pretty much all paths at once. In general there is nothing stopping you from trying all of them in a single file with a few exceptions. Dating everyone is totally doable (but be careful about showing off how you are cheating on your partners).

Reactions: inugamidevil

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You can branch into pretty much all paths at once. In general there is nothing stopping you from trying all of them in a single file with a few exceptions. Dating everyone is totally doable (but be careful about showing off how you are cheating on your partners).
Rollback is a good feature in this. Saved me from nearing being beheaded by Kleio a few times lol because I got too far with her and not far enough with drummer girl and they yelled at me, but slave collars fix everything yo.

Completed Shiori line. I love her so. A softspoken, submissive and thiccer but also not creepy Sadayo Kawakami indeed.

Posted idea to steam about having dating in the day ALL THE TIME. That's a good concept imo.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well that's kinda sad. RenPy is multi-platform. You can use the free software available online to play any Windows version on your Mac and vice versa just by extracting the game file. The extra step is super easy. There are almost no other RenPy games on this site which only focus on one platform.
I release on all platforms all at once.

Oct 31, 2019
I don't understand why the developer split male and female routes the way they did. There are still only six(!) characters you can romance as Bree, and despite lesbianism being a major stat throughout the game, there's only one singular f/f pairing you can actually play as. And the same thing goes for restricting gay romances with the male protagonist. It feels like they're just hamstringing their own content, dividing it up for no real reason. Wouldn't it make more sense just to give both protagonists the option to bone anyone?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Andrealphus develops for all platforms. Andrealphus releases for all platforms at the same time. But he doesn't release it here, what you get here is what other people are willing to share. And apparently none of the paying Mac or Android enthusiasts care enough to upload the game here. And for pirate sites to upload the game somebody first needs to pirate it in the first place.

Reactions: Eland51298

Beershadow

Jun 5, 2018
ANyone that can share a harem save?
Had some computer problems so need to start all over again, and would be nice with a save for handy uses.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes