Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
The most current release/change log here includes a "Camila ending"; however, my affection rating appears locked at 70% and there are no further events scheduled for her when I refer to the icon at the top right of the screen. Is there something else I need to be doing to progress?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I don't understand why the developer split male and female routes the way they did. There are still only six(!) characters you can romance as Bree, and despite lesbianism being a major stat throughout the game, there's only one singular f/f pairing you can actually play as. And the same thing goes for restricting gay romances with the male protagonist. It feels like they're just hamstringing their own content, dividing it up for no real reason. Wouldn't it make more sense just to give both protagonists the option to bone anyone?
The early split was, in my opinion, due to over eagerness. It rather quickly proved to be a very tiring endeavor and the interest, and thus, money, went in a very particular direction; more girls and more harems.
As for equal opportunity, there just isn't enough interest. Those interested in such genres would usually look elsewhere first, not to mention it'd require an insane amount of art and voice works, then there's the coding too. Besides that, it might be something the makers of the game aren't comfortable or interested in the first place.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Still love this game and every update it gets, but also still seeing certain things out of order. For instance: You can fuck girls in the hot tub if you bring them home on a date, without having seen the bedroom sex scene yet, so when you do see the bedroom sex scene and it acts like you've never done anything with them it's a little strange. Similarly you can fuck Kleio multiple times at the body shop or after your car is repaired etc. Lastly it seems like any girl that has a "First Kiss" type scene, like with Kleio and Morgan or such, where they've come to the idea that they like the PC, should probably lock out kissing those girls until then.

It also seems like some girls can be kissed extremely quickly, which I suppose is fair some of the girls are extreme sluts *cough* Lexi *cough* but still, the 'chat' function is rarely necessary to get further with a girl since you can just kiss most of them almost immediately.

Again, love this game so don't think I'm complaining. Just noticing that with the hundreds of events some of them sometimes seem to fall out of order.
Honestly, about four or five updates back you couldn't see the hot tub scene without having had sex first. The fact you can now go with Emma straight to sex is a big improvement (if that's not an exception). The acknowledgement and lines in the bedroom, first time and such are probably a bit bugged or inconsistent, so just report those so they can get fixed. The first kiss is important because some girls don't care about sex as much as kissing... romance and sex being quite different things or stages, then others don't care.

CuriosityKID

Jan 13, 2018
does anyone know how to trigger bree's game tournament? im trying to max out her love but the only event i can trigger are just the maid events. also trying to collar bree but whenever i try she rejects it. both love and sub are both 75

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Andrealphus
I have done calendar mod for this game a long time ago.
And since then, there isn't anything like that.
Since it still kind of works, maybe you can make something out of it for your game.
I have used it for a cheat purpose, but you can use calendar itself for any purpose.
(To check mod out you need to write in console call cheats2 code.)

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger bree's game tournament? im trying to max out her love but the only event i can trigger are just the maid events. also trying to collar bree but whenever i try she rejects it. both love and sub are both 75
You need to witness the scene at home where she submits to MC. That unlocks the final 25 kp. Then you need to raise it to 90 and she will finally accept the collar. As for the Game Tournament, that is on her Gamer path only.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Love & Sex: Second Base v23.2.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
this the last fking straw more than 3 years of replaying this game on and off trying to get every in one go, the emma bitch finally decide to show up only this ONE TIME IN 3 FKING REAL LIFE YEARS, only for her fking permanent stuck at 60% due to samantha when she already in sex slave and home harem and the damn story tracker keep telling meet with emma and sam when every time these two together they just stand there like deer in front of head light with nothing progressing. This the most convoluted bs game flag i have ever experience jesus fk even even among the japanese Vn games none come this close to forcefully block someone out of a path compared to this pos and they fking invented this type of game.
1.jpg
2.jpg

mco

Feb 26, 2018
agree with doujinftw....
To Dev : is there a gallery planned in the next version (mod doesnt work & not practical)?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
this the last fking straw more than 3 years of replaying this game on and off trying to get every in one go, the emma bitch finally decide to show up only this ONE TIME IN 3 FKING REAL LIFE YEARS, only for her fking permanent stuck at 60% due to samantha when she already in sex slave and home harem and the damn story tracker keep telling meet with emma and sam when every time these two together they just stand there like deer in front of head light with nothing progressing. This the most convoluted bs game flag i have ever experience jesus fk even even among the japanese Vn games none come this close to forcefully block someone out of a path compared to this pos and they fking invented this type of game.
View attachment 2433688
View attachment 2433689
I agree, Emma is too much of a pain

• Haha
Reactions: Eternal Nightmare
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes