hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ok, I count 21 chicks in the banner. Just how many will have Baby Bellies by year's end? I need to start planning a Soccer team for the 2044 Olympics.

BTW, you'll need 3 more for that 2024 24-month Calendar.

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Ok, I count 21 chicks in the banner. Just how many will have Baby Bellies by year's end? I need to start planning a Soccer team for the 2044 Olympics.

BTW, you'll need 3 more for that 2024 24-month Calendar.
19 of those so far and a couple not in the photo. Not sure how many more this year

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
so when you have a baby with someone you break her ? i cant fuck shiori in the office anymore
lose some options in some scenarios

There is also an option in settings to make the pregnancies not endless (they do last decently long though) and then those options come back

derHansmeiser

Jan 1, 2018
lose some options in some scenarios

There is also an option in settings to make the pregnancies not endless (they do last decently long though) and then those options come back
Not for me Shiori isnt pregnant since months still cant fuck her so i cant advance with other girls

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i mean like some character are no more available after a certain time in my case Bree.
Characters do not disappear because of too much time elapsed directly. They only disappear for three reasons

(a) temporarily during their storyline (Palla, Audrey, Sasha, ...)

(b) you made a wrong decision, most probably a harem confrontation happened before the girls were amenable

(c) a bug

Since Bree doesn't do (a) IIRC, it's gotta be one of the others. However, time elapsed does not cause this, thus a mod like you ask does not exist.

Reactions: Evil13

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
First day
Me: "Hey Bree when's your birthday?"
Bree: "Ugh we've lived together for how long and you don't know this!?! Why don't you listen!?"
Me: "It's... been less than 24 hours."
I mean, have you met women? Certain things are expected ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How about By the end of the year?I'm a very patient frog
I think a gallery is in the works - if not by Andrealphus then by some helpful modder - once the game is finished. However, updating it to the changes that happen from one version to another has proven a nightmare so dev himself as well as quite a few experienced modders gave up on it. For now.

Reactions: Donkeybong and mco

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
How do I trigger the second foursome with Sasha, Bree and Minami?

I got the first one for which you just have to sleep until 7am, but can't get the second one.

When I talk to Minami after 20pm while everyone is at home I get only the options:
3some /w Minami+Sasha
3some /w Minami+Bree
regular just with Minami

and if I ask Sasha for Sex i get only:
3some Sasha+Bree
regular Sasha

and if I ask Bree I get all the options I get with Minami except of course regular with Bree instead of Minami.

It doesn't matter if I talk to them when they are all in the living room or all in the kitchen or all in different rooms of the house.

Edit: Also Minami is at 85 love.

Last edited:

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Quick question, how do I install the Linux version? I have Linux active on my Chromebook and use -adb- to install APKs but have yet to figure out how to install Linux apps.

stoneocean13

Feb 24, 2019
I accidentally locked myself out of meeting Morgan and was wondering if anyone knows a console command to reset the event trigger for her?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes