Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v23.2.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Deowar

Aug 5, 2017
I have a question. Bree is pregnant, then at night the inscription "Bree gave birth today" appears and 50% of my hearts are taken away. How can I interact in this scene, what should I do?

• Wow
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Thinking about it ^^
We are also adding some events between Bree and Angela ^^
Thanks for the rapid response and good luck fellow dev-sama lol.

I cant wait to see how Bree turns out too because I will owe her a playthrough or two because I must have strong will to forsee what must happen with her :cry:, because Mike already has got some great ladies/paths.

Reactions: Andrealphus

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a question:

I have collared Shiori, gotten her submission up to 100, her love up to 75, and have her bisexuality at 0.
For Lavish, I have her submission up to 37, her love up to 80, and her bisexuality up to 20.

I am currently at "Shiori is not at work" (if that means anything to you) and immediately after she returns, Lavish and her come up and confront the MC about the fact that he is sleeping with both of them. Then Lavish leaves the game.

My question is: What do I need to do to keep Lavish in the game?

Raise both of their bisexuality up to ??? number?
Raise Lavish's submission up to ???v number?

I don't know what to guess at other than those two possible answers. If anyone has an answer as what I need to do to keep Lavish in the game, Please let me know.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
I have a question:

I have collared Shiori, gotten her submission up to 100, her love up to 75, and have her bisexuality at 0.
For Lavish, I have her submission up to 37, her love up to 80, and her bisexuality up to 20.

I am currently at "Shiori is not at work" (if that means anything to you) and immediately after she returns, Lavish and her come up and confront the MC about the fact that he is sleeping with both of them. Then Lavish leaves the game.

My question is: What do I need to do to keep Lavish in the game?

Raise both of their bisexuality up to ??? number?
Raise Lavish's submission up to ???v number?

I don't know what to guess at other than those two possible answers. If anyone has an answer as what I need to do to keep Lavish in the game, Please let me know.
Gotta raise both of their bisexuality up to at least 40 iirc, go for 50 to be sure. Not sure about sumission, but hey couldn't hurt to raise that too.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
how do i se Bree at the maid cafe cos i have done anything but yet nothing happes?
You need to ask her out on a date and have sex with her. She is one of a few girls you have to do this to move her story forward. Just to warn you, if you do the gamer path this also applies at that point.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
You need to ask her out on a date and have sex with her. She is one of a few girls you have to do this to move her story forward. Just to warn you, if you do the gamer path this also applies at that point.
i can move on the bree maid stuff cos it says i need to meet her at the cafe be4 closing hour and how do i do that

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
Still love this game and every update it gets, but also still seeing certain things out of order. For instance: You can fuck girls in the hot tub if you bring them home on a date, without having seen the bedroom sex scene yet, so when you do see the bedroom sex scene and it acts like you've never done anything with them it's a little strange. Similarly you can fuck Kleio multiple times at the body shop or after your car is repaired etc. Lastly it seems like any girl that has a "First Kiss" type scene, like with Kleio and Morgan or such, where they've come to the idea that they like the PC, should probably lock out kissing those girls until then.

It also seems like some girls can be kissed extremely quickly, which I suppose is fair some of the girls are extreme sluts *cough* Lexi *cough* but still, the 'chat' function is rarely necessary to get further with a girl since you can just kiss most of them almost immediately.

Again, love this game so don't think I'm complaining. Just noticing that with the hundreds of events some of them sometimes seem to fall out of order.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes