mourn

Jan 2, 2018
There's an event with alexis that says I have to take her on a date at home on Sunday. (I did it but the quest doesn't get marked as complete)

And also why the hell does Palla take so long to get pregnant??

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
And also why the hell does Palla take so long to get pregnant??
1 - Is Palla off the pill? She will only come off the pill if you have a high relationship with her and if her career is taking off.
2 - Have you looked into the fertility cycle in the game? There's a book in the bookstore that will help you learn and when you have learned enough, it will tell you the percentage likelihood of impregnating right there and then.
3 - Some girls are just more difficult impregnate than others, Sam for example and I'm fairly certain that Palla is another one.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
1 - Is Palla off the pill? She will only come off the pill if you have a high relationship with her and if her career is taking off.
2 - Have you looked into the fertility cycle in the game? There's a book in the bookstore that will help you learn and when you have learned enough, it will tell you the percentage likelihood of impregnating right there and then.
3 - Some girls are just more difficult impregnate than others, Sam for example and I'm fairly certain that Palla is another one.
Thanks for the reply, I did boost her career high enough until she was willing to not take birth control. I genuinely think this is one of those cases where somehow the game bugs out or it's pure RNG which I'm not getting any luck with no matter how many times I had sex with her.

Carca

Aug 22, 2017
I have a question.
I screwed up in the first round of bob.
Can I still get the band harem?
Or is there a way to cheat my band practise stat up?

Jan 27, 2018
it's been quite a time since I played this game. Now I'm quite in a pickle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stuck at 75% with bree
I tried to follow the "The one he likes" and "Living room dominance" parts that can be found in the wiki, but for some reason, I can't trigger those events.

I also have this problem with kylie being stuck at 60%, and despite following the "confession" part shown in the wiki, I still can't trigger that event despite her being in the coffeeshop.

Reactions: MisterDuck

parrotoulis

Nov 18, 2021
College Harem wont start. I had sex with Anna and Bree in two days according to wiki, every mornig im in the kitchen trying to talk but still it doesnt start. Join Bree in the kitchen during morning. Any help?

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
So in my playthrough as Mike, I got Cassidy pregnant. Is there an event for the childbirth so I can avoid the affection decrease or will we just get the notification that she gave birth that comes with a -18 affection decrease.

dan9203

Jan 16, 2018
not able to progress with Hanna. I'm stuck at 70% where it requires you to "take her on a date" which I've done multiple times.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So in my playthrough as Mike, I got Cassidy pregnant. Is there an event for the childbirth so I can avoid the affection decrease or will we just get the notification that she gave birth that comes with a -18 affection decrease.
You could always marry her, but that ends the game.

Basically, the affection decrease is because you've left them as a single mother and you now have a bastard.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
not able to progress with Hanna. I'm stuck at 70% where it requires you to "take her on a date" which I've done multiple times.
On said date get her to 50-60 percent and then go out to the city. This should trigger the strip pole event. Also helps to have already given her the sexy dress beforehand even though it's not supposed to be needed until the next event. Finally, having 60 kp is definitely helpful since otherwise the event ends prematurely when triggered unless you aren't worried about having sex afterwards.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes