kgggdkp

Nov 10, 2020
as a mandatory thing I shall ask one thing as a joke other thing serious.

Is NTR avoidable?
Can someone please give me save file?

Jan 27, 2018
as a mandatory thing I shall ask one thing as a joke other thing serious.

Is NTR avoidable?
Can someone please give me save file?
I'd love to give a savefile, but my savefile's buggy as hell given that I kept using the time control mod so I think I locked myself out on some scenes. But I can still go for NG+ so it's fine

Reactions: kgggdkp

kgggdkp

Nov 10, 2020
I'd love to give a savefile, but my savefile's buggy as hell given that I kept using the time control mod so I think I locked myself out on some scenes. But I can still go for NG+ so it's fine
I'd be more than happy if you kind sir were to share your save file with a peasant such as myself.

tansailuffy

Aug 16, 2020
Did anyone meet one typo of Hanna's name as 'hannna' error? How can i fix it?
Need help each time when i send sms to Hanna.

ChaosMaker

Sep 21, 2022
I have a problem, i don't know why but Alexis Mall event doesn't activate, i already invite her on a date in the mall but it doesnt trigger and i already have all maxed and i have the money needed for it but still nothing

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, I think I messed up bree collar. I got 95Heart and she rejects collar and leaves without fail. Maid path

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question after discovering MC´s mother giving Bree´s dad a BJ in the resturant, it says to call either MC´s mother, father or bree´s dad.
How do you do that??

ChaosMaker

Sep 21, 2022
Question after discovering MC´s mother giving Bree´s dad a BJ in the resturant, it says to call either MC´s mother, father or bree´s dad.
How do you do that??
There is a new option that appears in the phone configuration (near the turn off reminders)

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I'm playing the game for the first time, the phone and I can't access the book is normal at the beginning of the game

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Been a while since I played this. So far works well, but I noticed a couple of ...bugs? Or you need to do things in specific order?
1. With Harmony, I did a couple of dates, but missed out on one ( after picnic). After that I can't progress, or access the even next week.
2. With Cassidy/Dwayne/Cherie, I had a second meeting with Cherie and she kind of hinted she might call me. But so far nothing, and Cassidy has disappeared from the game. Did I close off the questline and have to rollback ( with different responses to her)?

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a way to get Office harem without Audrey? She's too annoying for me, to be frank, but the rest of the office is great.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
someone had a save file when you encounter officer camillia for the first time?
idk how to unlock her

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes