13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how can I edited the code of this to add some checks in the quest? and another question, for me to have Samathan in the Harem path does she needs to get married?

kiryusoso

Mar 28, 2021
Regarding the CG of the event Kleio gets a tattoo, usually Kleio is wearing clothes, but in a few cases it will become naked. What caused the change?

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
how much it requires to run?
Don't know, as I play it on a PC. Given the size of the game, and adding the size of the .apk file and the installed game together, it will probably run to 2 or 3 GB. (Once you have successfully installed the game, you can delete the .apk file to free up some space.) If after trying to download or install the game you get a failure, then try looking under Settings > Storage and see how much RAM is left free. If it's not much, then that is probably the problem.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Don't know, as I play it on a PC. Given the size of the game, and adding the size of the .apk file and the installed game together, it will probably run to 2 or 3 GB. (Once you have successfully installed the game, you can delete the .apk file to free up some space.) If after trying to download or install the game you get a failure, then try looking under Settings > Storage and see how much RAM is left free. If it's not much, then that is probably the problem.
I can install it, problem is when running it, it just stuck since you mentioned ram hence I asked about the requirement. I did play it on PC, just want to try it on Android. recently I try play bunch of rpgm on Android too busy to play PC.
still ty for the info

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I've got Camila locked at 70% love how do I get her to fall in love with more than that?
You wait for the next update that will have Camila's final scenes. You've hit the cap for her at the moment.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
I'm struggling with Alexis non-NTR-path! I used the search function and the wikipage.

I progressed her story, and the quest tracker shows "Go to the High School reunion.". According to the game wiki, it says that I have to go with her to the reunion on Saturday. I tried both date times (afternoon, evening), and there is no location. I progressed the whole day, hour by hour, and even a special button doesnt exist. Even an appointment entry in the phone doesnt appear.

Her stats are maxed (kink and love).

Reactions: cyrus1014 and asriu

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Tested use Joiplay (Android), works(y)

Joiplay 1.20.023
Renpy 8.03_7.5.3_009
RPGMaker 1.20.25
sigh same app but I'm stuck on loading screen T.T

mind share phone specifications or the step install on joiplay? for reference. maybe it just my phone not good enuf or something wrong with how I install it. never try renpy game on joiplay before.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019

mind share phone specifications or the step install on joiplay? for reference. maybe it just my phone not good enuf or something wrong with how I install it. never try renpy game on joiplay before.
Im use Infinix note 11 pro
Joiplay and plugins just usual install i gues, maybe renpy setting i unchecked use phone(small variant)

Reactions: asriu

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Im use Infinix note 11 pro
Joiplay and plugins just usual install i gues, maybe renpy setting i unchecked use phone(small variant)
it seem my hardware is not good enuf, anyway ty for the info

welp seem I'm stuck to play it on PC for awhile

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019

Btw this game took 2 minutes more just loading...:p just wait,after shown, run smooth

Reactions: asriu

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Btw this game took 2 minutes more just loading...:p just wait
I am waiting 5 minutes before on default settings just staring on screen (O.O) actually I left the phone and check later but maybe I will wait bit longer later....

Sure it actually take longer.... lol is all renpy game on joiplay like this?

Last edited:

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
I am waiting 5 minutes before on default settings just staring on screen (O.O) actually I left the phone and check later but maybe I will wait bit longer later....

Sure it actually take longer.... lol is all renpy game on joiplay like this?
No, just several games,mostly quick

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Python:
While running game code:
  File "game/ch/samantha/images.rpy", line 943, in script
    layeredimage samantha threesome1:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.
Is there a fix to this?

Game loads really long, and then this crash that tells you shit.
I get along by modifying "rpyc" files.
But this error comes back quite often.
And it drives me mad that I'm not able to find the cause of it.

EDIT: Temporary solution:
Every time game crash remove "game/cache/screens.rpyb" file.

Last edited:

Hylinx

Jun 11, 2018
phones got like 7gb ram total so thats not the problem i think. I'll check how much is left after opening.

Edit: Nope its still like that, loads after 3min then white screen then crashes

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes