TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
How do you "Talk" to the npcs here when it says to talk to them? I am either not doing it right or something.

Also How do you edit the game cause I apparently missed Morgan, and can't get to show up now at all.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Andrealphus

just a question is emma the actual canon dream girl/intended love interested of male mc??
He said earlier in this thread that Samantha is "canon best girl" and the major love interest, however I don't think he has an idea of what he expects players to do in terms of picking a favorite.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is a new game plus?
Second run, sometimes with differences. Usually you keep your stats and most of the items.
You can start an NG+ once you completed a game without cheating by marrying a girl or one of the harems

You keep

- money
- main personal stats (fitness, intelligence, charisma)
- positive traits (both picked at the beginning or learned during gameplay)

You lose

- items
- all stats with the girls (love, kink, girlpoints, all special points)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I'm stuck with Alexis at 10 love and can't date her to restaurant. What am I suppose to do?
I'll second that, I did use NG+ from an older version's save and had the Minami meet her before raising her love but the love is stuck at 10. Also was rude to Dwayne when he tried sth with Bree so the de-promotion might have caused an issue? Will check older saves if it fixes. analyzing the Save doesn't contain a max love trait unlike other girls, though.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So are there any plans of introducing an alternate meeting requirement for Camila?
Because I obviously want to meet all characters, but throwing Kylie under the bus after doing her reform-route seems kinda fucked.
Same for me.

Did not the police station open up for at least another quest?
I think for Alexis, however, that means you can NOT collar her.
And I'm not even sure you can meat Camila doing even that.
I can't BOOO hard enough.

Maybe they can just add ANY event where you meet Camila during the said event.
Maybe your sports car gets stolen, maybe you help catch a purse snatcher [depends on stats/martial arts], etc. etc.
Maybe scenes regarding missing persons [Danny, Dwayne] questioning by Camila that leads nowhere, etc.
Seems simple.

I would still like option after becoming CEO whatever, to buy a much much large home where you can invite and assign people to rooms.
That reminds me, we can't even visit other characters homes! After all these dates and time spent with them, still have not seen where they live@!

Also, what is happening with the Cherie plot, and the main plotline?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can I continue the savegame from previous version on a newer version?
Generally it works, yes.

However, there may be instances where you have an unlucky combination of where you were in girls stories when they get expanded or remastered and individual storylines can break. This is very rare though and will in my experience only affect one storyline, not the whole game. Happened to me once or twice.

Also, when loading there may be an exception or a rollback error immediately or after your first action, however here either ignore or rollback usually work and then there are no more problems. Happened a couple of times but, as I said, never broke anything.

Just make a new save immediately after you ignored it (best to not overwrite the old one with it) so you have a place to go back to if something does happen by accident. Make a new save anyway just after the import and keep it for a while, again just in case.

Reactions: orsonmallory

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Yes for full Path. Bree, Sasha, Lexi, and The Office harem have optional NTR events you can do but not full paths.
wait bree?? who does she smash in ntr path?? curious
lexi makes sense she's a bit involved in that crime life
sasha its her ex
office harem you can share them with potential business partners.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
wait bree?? who does she smash in ntr path?? curious
lexi makes sense she's a bit involved in that crime life
sasha its her ex
office harem you can share them with potential business partners.
After you choose a path for her, Bree comes to the office when you are working and ends up meeting Dwayne after he follows her in to the office. Three days later Dwayne propositions you to have a threesome with her, which Bree will only agree to if Kink points is high enough. This is avoidable since you can refuse the offer and either lose one job level or current progress or if rude all but initial promotion level.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
When talking to the girls, look at their character card. You see a percentage chane to get pregnant. Depending on the womans trait und your penis size, the chaces can vary!

Yes, you need to be CEO to raise Lavish kink.
Shiori will enter your office, did some mishap, you can punish her (spanking). As CEO, you can use the phone and call in the grils for sexual favors. Use it to spank Shiori a few more times. This will trigger Lavish kink events.
Does Palla and Lavish ever have fertile times? I feel like their percent is always like 0. They arent on the pill and my character is basically long dick Johnson. At this point, I thinking if the odds are just that low, Id have to save scum it. WHich is why im wondering at what point does the game concludes if the girl is knocked up or not. Then I can just retry over and over. Im tired of doing this grind every day.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes