TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Anyone have a Complete Save already done?

I am asking cause I got 67% of the stuff done, and just realised Morgan is X and a no show cause I missed that Intro. ........

Last edited:

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Samantha is
hmm interesting, How and when have you decided that Samantha will be canon dream girl/Love interest?

is she also canon in the upcoming remake too?

in hypothetical sequel will you include both samantha and Male mc/Mike as nod reference to the previous game if mc is a different person?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
hmm interesting, How and when have you decided that Samantha will be canon dream girl/Love interest?

is she also canon in the upcoming remake too?

in hypothetical sequel will you include both samantha and Male mc/Mike as nod reference to the previous game if mc is a different person?
Because she's my favorite character in the game ^^
Probably but it won't change much for the player as I don't give her more content than others.
Would be fun to do :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.2.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Does Palla and Lavish ever have fertile times? I feel like their percent is always like 0. They arent on the pill and my character is basically long dick Johnson. At this point, I thinking if the odds are just that low, Id have to save scum it. WHich is why im wondering at what point does the game concludes if the girl is knocked up or not. Then I can just retry over and over. Im tired of doing this grind every day.
Chance of Impregnation changes with every day. All Women live through a cycle, just like in real life. Around 13 days girls are getting fertile. It starts low, peaks at the 7th day, and falls off to low and infertile. It is true, that some women are more fertile than others.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I know I've asked this already but what do I do in the event of taking Hanna out on a date, I have her caped at 25KP and 70 LP where do I take her on this date?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how to unlock emma? i have a lot of girls already slaved... so
You need to find her in your dream twice.

The first dream requires luck 0 and high enough happiness - but if you chose "unlucky" you either need Lavish' panties or a four leaved clover (you can find them in the park during spring and summer, but it is RNG and might need a few tries), the latter you have to "consume" before going to sleep.

The second dream requires luck 1 and high enough happiness - if you chose "unlucky" you will need both items I mentioned, if your neither lucky nor unlucky, you still will need one of them, if you picked "lucky" as a trait you're good to go.

However, Emma is picky with your other girlfriends. You probably won't get her into a relationship. Especially if Samantha is already your girlfriend/slave, her story will end very quickly. Managing Emma is the largest hassle in the game, in the endgame I wouldn't even try. Better marry somebody and start a NG+ focussing on her. Read up on the Wiki when to strike best, specifically where to be in Sam's storyline.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
You need to find her in your dream twice.

The first dream requires luck 0 and high enough happiness - but if you chose "unlucky" you either need Lavish' panties or a four leaved clover (you can find them in the park during spring and summer, but it is RNG and might need a few tries), the latter you have to "consume" before going to sleep.

The second dream requires luck 1 and high enough happiness - if you chose "unlucky" you will need both items I mentioned, if your neither lucky nor unlucky, you still will need one of them, if you picked "lucky" as a trait you're good to go.

However, Emma is picky with your other girlfriends. You probably won't get her into a relationship. Especially if Samantha is already your girlfriend/slave, her story will end very quickly. Managing Emma is the largest hassle in the game, in the endgame I wouldn't even try. Better marry somebody and start a NG+ focussing on her. Read up on the Wiki when to strike best, specifically where to be in Sam's storyline.
where is the wiki?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Although it does look like they are setting a Samantha and Emma harem. IN. A. FUTURE. UPDATE.

(Sorry, but you just know there's going to be some braindead idiot who going to read that and ask how to start that harem)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so emma cant be in the harem with samantha? and the others?
As of now there is no harem (2 girls wouldn't be enough for the tag anyway, but that's an F95 issue, we know what we mean). However, you can get Emma and other girls, in fact almost all of the other girls, in the same playthrough (as of now Camila and Kylie are mutually exclusive). It just is a big hassle even for the more experienced players.

If you want a full harem, focus on Sam and Emma first, ignore everything else and get those two in order. You need to meet Morgan by going to the movies early, and you might want to get Sasha up to speed to avoid her blowing her ex (but then stop going home to not push her storyline too far) but other than that ignore everybody who is neither Sam nor Emma.

This means, NG+ is recommended because then you don't have to worry about money and can afford to not work for a while, accidentally setting off the Cassidy storyline - and Cassidy is the nemesis of Emma, so to speak.

However, Andrealphus said that Emma was too strict as of now in balance terms and there's gonna be a change some day.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
As of now there is no harem (2 girls wouldn't be enough for the tag anyway, but that's an F95 issue, we know what we mean). However, you can get Emma and other girls, in fact almost all of the other girls, in the same playthrough (as of now Camila and Kylie are mutually exclusive). It just is a big hassle even for the more experienced players.

If you want a full harem, focus on Sam and Emma first, ignore everything else and get those two in order. You need to meet Morgan by going to the movies early, and you might want to get Sasha up to speed to avoid her blowing her ex (but then stop going home to not push her storyline too far) but other than that ignore everybody who is neither Sam nor Emma.

This means, NG+ is recommended because then you don't have to worry about money and can afford to not work for a while, accidentally setting off the Cassidy storyline - and Cassidy is the nemesis of Emma, so to speak.

However, Andrealphus said that Emma was too strict as of now in balance terms and there's gonna be a change some day.
You can do Bree, Lexi and Palla since Emma either doesn't believe you are dating a model, dunno about lexi and might be okay with Bree, just don't enslave any of them and be upfront about it.

As for work an money, as long as you ignore the office party or the break room (thus, not meeting Aletta), you should also be fine with most routes.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes