Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Yes and if you have feedback on her drop by on our Discord it would be very useful to us.
hard difficulty needs to be rebalanced, it is totally crappy design, you literally cant do anything without needing to take 3 or 4 baths daily or staving , 2 consecutive meals just not to pass away from starvation.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
hard difficulty needs to be rebalanced, it is totally crappy design, you literally cant do anything without needing to take 3 or 4 baths daily or staving , 2 consecutive meals just not to pass away from starvation.
Iron Stomach should raise the max Hunger/Satiation stat to 15 as do the rest based on attributes and one should be fine doing the typical 2 showers and 2 meals per day.

Reactions: Riaman

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Haven't seen anyone answer this
You need to have a successful first date with ayesha. When she asks for hot coffee and you agree, she then asks if you want to cut through the cemetary to hurry home. While doing so, they accidentally catch Vincent and Violaine making out there.
That's how you meet them. I'm not sure how to progress after that though I speculate Violanne either works at the same store as Sasha or is the girl you meet in electronics after you raise charm to a certain amount.

Reactions: Duke9668

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You need to have a successful first date with ayesha. When she asks for hot coffee and you agree, she then asks if you want to cut through the cemetary to hurry home. While doing so, they accidentally catch Vincent and Violaine making out there.
That's how you meet them. I'm not sure how to progress after that though I speculate Violanne either works at the same store as Sasha or is the girl you meet in electronics after you raise charm to a certain amount.
It must not happen in Summer.

Nov 25, 2018
I have seen a few people talk about this with no solution, the dialog name stays as mike even after entering your own choice of name.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
It is impossible for me to watch the taming harem event.
I read the wiki and went on dozens of dates with women. But it is impossible.
I think it's either a bug or the wiki is false.
If not, I'm looking for someone else who triggered an event with this file.
Please....
Wiki is very outdated. We need someone from the dev team to update the wiki regularly, like once a month or once every two month!! I know it's hard to keep something updated and it needs time and patience!!

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
It is impossible for me to watch the taming harem event.
I read the wiki and went on dozens of dates with women. But it is impossible.
I think it's either a bug or the wiki is false.
If not, I'm looking for someone else who triggered an event with this file.
Please....
It's not a bug, you have to make the date when Ayesha and Kylie are at the gym, which is at
19:00
I leave your save here, just click on the Kylie symbol

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Please give me the file that this event of Taming Harem is finished.
No matter what I do, I can't complete this event.
I'm trying and I couldn't get the event either, I don't know why but the only thing I get is to repeat the date of the restaurant, I think that after all it's a bug because I've already tried for like 30 minutes and I can't get anything, I'm sorry for not be able to help you
The wiki doesn't help either, it says to do the restaurant date 3 times and then interact with Ayesha or Kylie in the afternoon or at night but nothing happens either

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Is this just my file problem? Or did you not complete the event too?
I tried it on your save and on mine, I didn't even know that there were more events after the restaurant date, I thought you meant that one but I was surprised when I saw that there were more, and it doesn't work on mine either, so both we are in the same problem :(

Dec 16, 2019
Hi guys! I like this game but I feel its way too easy to fuck up some routes because of bad game design so I made this small guide that focuses on avoiding soft locks, please let me know if I missed something. I think it should be added to the first post to avoid people having to reset their games for no reason.

Reactions: GameKage and ktron
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes