KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a quick way to meet Emma? Because the chance of finding it is only 20% which is too difficult + I'm out of luck.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a quick way to meet Emma? Because the chance of finding it is only 20% which is too difficult + I'm out of luck.
Absolutely not. You don't meet Emma in a dream, you meet her after Sam gets to 60 lp which is usually after her wedding. You meet Sam a week after game start at the earliest. The 20 or so days of dreaming Emma twice then looking around for her as you have spare time is inconsequential compared to the Sam hurdle.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
If I'm working on Emma's story Can I have sex with someone else during her story? Because if I'm not mistaken, "If having sex with someone else, Emma won't be able to continue the story until the end of her story. We can have sex with other people after emma's story."

***Sometimes the language translation is not translated to meet the needs***

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
If I'm working on Emma's story Can I have sex with someone else during her story? Because if I'm not mistaken, "If having sex with someone else, Emma won't be able to continue the story until the end of her story. We can have sex with other people after emma's story."

***Sometimes the language translation is not translated to meet the needs***
You can safely mess with Palla Audrey or Lexi and still have Emma ok. Also if Bree's above 45 in Lesbianism you can view a conversation with her and Emma after admitting you are with other girls and she will accept her since Bree convinces her she's alright with it as well with that criteria.

Reactions: Donkeybong

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I've encountered a serious bug with the newest patreon build. Everytime I try to load a save and resume, It says I have nothing to talk about when I try to use the conversation topics. It's the same for all the girls. It's fine when you start from the beginning, only trying to load save it occurs.] here is the save file.

Here is the newest save I made. It seems to occur when you fully close the game and then reopen it. I was fine soft reloading without closing the whole game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
You need to have a successful first date with ayesha. When she asks for hot coffee and you agree, she then asks if you want to cut through the cemetary to hurry home. While doing so, they accidentally catch Vincent and Violaine making out there.
That's how you meet them. I'm not sure how to progress after that though I speculate Violanne either works at the same store as Sasha or is the girl you meet in electronics after you raise charm to a certain amount.
I already met them quite some time ago but nothing happened after that.

oppoll

Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys, which variables in the save editor should I change when it comes to Alexis to switch off/on her NTR route? Accidentally did one objective for her involving that route long time ago and I'd like to change it. If it helps I'm currently before her mall date. Any help would be appreciated!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey guys, which variables in the save editor should I change when it comes to Alexis to switch off/on her NTR route? Accidentally did one objective for her involving that route long time ago and I'd like to change it. If it helps I'm currently before her mall date. Any help would be appreciated!
Basically no known cheats like this exist, better start anew.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
The games looks good. This game have NTR path? Or just a couple of scenes? I love that kind of content and would like to know before play hehe, thanks ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The games looks good. This game have NTR path? Or just a couple of scenes? I love that kind of content and would like to know before play hehe, thanks ;)
Only one character with mentionable NTR and only a couple of scenes. Plus 4 or so other characters with scenes I wouldn't consider as NTR but make some folks queasy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: proudmoore91

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
To achieve them just play into the Office as much as possible, work there until promoted and make sure to let your boss have lots of fun. If you play maid Bree or have encountered Lexi you get extra scenes with the boss... or rather, the Boss gets them. Otherwise the girl you want is Alexis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: proudmoore91

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
So, what's the most optimal 'route' to make sure you get all the gals?
Presently I view it as Sasha until you get 50+ LP (to avoid Scottie NTR), before heading towards Sam D route, bagging Emma before D route ends, then continuing onwards? Planning to restart my walkthrough since I locked myself out of Emma by going Sam A route, and just wanted to clarify so I don't have to restart for a second time lmao

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes