Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
Greetings to everyone, has anyone tried to make sure that girls always have 100% fertility, if so, in which file should I look for lines?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
game has nothing while new game plus brings stats and some cash to your new playthrough

game brings nothing, while new game plus brings stats and some cash.
Actually New game plus brings over the highest amount of cash you had on a previous playthrough. I know because I usually use it all resupplying the clothes and buying the car and only have about a third to half of what I started with at the end of a run.

simba963

Apr 25, 2021
i am not sure if this is related to the comment above but i am having a problem with sasha's first sex scene after a date, my character always says he is too tired to do it. and yes i have read the entire thing about the new stamina mechanic which i honestly think is pointless in these kind of games but i have made sure that he has the stamina for it and everything and it still says he is too tired(same thing also after getting the recent bugfix patch unless i actually need to restart everything again...)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just give your character the "Hung" trait and problem solved.
I think they want it every day, so no need to check her schedule. Even hung you will still have half the time off.

That being said, it should be comparatively easy to mod that, though the best method may depend on how it is done in the program. Now he only needs to find somebody who is interested in it and knows a bit of programming.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Actually, I found the high libido skill fixes that not the hung skill. Since the high libido accelerates your stamina recovery for sex.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Actually, I found the high libido skill fixes that not the hung skill. Since the high libido accelerates your stamina recovery for sex.
Yeah, with max strength and 200+ sexperience, the missing libido eggplant is a thing of the past and the real hurdle is cleanliness and energy.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
What do I have to do before the revenge path for Samantha? I keep trying to do it but it just leads me to the breakup path.
You have to catch ryan cheating on her in the nightclub, then don't mention it to her. Wait till her wedding happens and do the "Go for a walk" and that's it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes