Benxst

Aug 5, 2020
I'm following the steps on the wiki to make Lexi move in my house, but after the first threesome with Sasha It doesn't happen anything, the trailer don't burn down. What I have to do?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
It does not allow me to do that i can only skip time and access cheat menu
If you have cheats enabled you should be able to press the Needs button. Followed by the All button and God Mode. If that doesn't work reload an earlier save and do the same. Or you might have to start over.

Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
I think they want it every day, so no need to check her schedule. Even hung you will still have half the time off.

That being said, it should be comparatively easy to mod that, though the best method may depend on how it is done in the program. Now he only needs to find somebody who is interested in it and knows a bit of programming.
I've looked through a lot of game files, but something I can't find at least approximately suitable for "pregnancy chance" or "fertility cycle"... I will try to search for the file using "depack.rpy", maybe something will be found...

Upd:
I found where it is, it's time to fool around a bit))

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Strange, there's usually a weekly update over on the patreon on a Friday, nothing this week. Hope everything is okay.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Strange, there's usually a weekly update over on the patreon on a Friday, nothing this week. Hope everything is okay.
I'm guessing it's because Monday is the official build update and he decided to hold off because of that.

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
Ain't no way I put an ungodly amount of hours to get every harem done to and use all the best possible pathways for every character JUST TO FUCKING LOSE MY ALL MY SAVES AND PROGRESS MYSTERIOUSLY FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

That's it I cant play this game again maybe ill go out into the world and BUILD MY OWN HAREM WITH LESS CONFUSION AND MORE FUCKING EASE THAN IN THIS BLOODY GAME

Thank you for making this game it was a fun experience and totally didn't make me lose my sanity with the amount of times I had to restart

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ain't no way I put an ungodly amount of hours to get every harem done to and use all the best possible pathways for every character JUST TO FUCKING LOSE MY ALL MY SAVES AND PROGRESS MYSTERIOUSLY FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

That's it I cant play this game again maybe ill go out into the world and BUILD MY OWN HAREM WITH LESS CONFUSION AND MORE FUCKING EASE THAN IN THIS BLOODY GAME

Thank you for making this game it was a fun experience and totally didn't make me lose my sanity with the amount of times I had to restart
Losing your saves does not seem like an LSSB issue, there must be something else going on ... what system are you playing on?

And there are plenty of fish in the sea, meaning tons of games where girls will join your harem with considerably less effort, even in sandbox games, so if you start a request thread with what you want (and specifically what you don't want) odds are you will get many suggestions almost tailor made. No need to make your own game.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I found a strange bug in my game . i set a date with Emma in the Park but at the time the date starts the game change to Camila in the Forrest the back to Emma on street just after the park date time Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png

Settum

Jan 10, 2019

randykazehana

Jun 21, 2020
Idk if this bug or not..?

Theres alot crash Autoforce closed In my pc,,
Date at beach with bree "Fuck bree in beach".
after spanking palla & audrey "Palla seems want to talk".
everytime I click kylie icon .

and many more,,
does everyones have same prob..?
and tell me how to fix this..
up untill now I'm purposely avoid these scene so im stuck ..

thnxs b4

Nov 13, 2021
i am on the macos version and i am at the part where i need to talk to klieo about anna but the option to talk is not appearing is there any way around this as the bugfix is in a version that is newer than the macos version here

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes