Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a better way to get Minami the f out of everywhere? Ive zero interest, but apparently the code doesnt respect "Friendzone" for all her event triggers, ive tried lowering her love negative....always clogging up bathroom so I cant do bree and sasha shower events, etc....

It boggles my mind how you can remove alexis and the gross ntr stuff from the game with a click of a button, but the sister stuff is shoved down your throat.

-edit, nm figured it out you can just change her initial variable. Still dont know what sets audrey.flags.sexywork
You can tell the sister to F off when she calls you, once she's in the house you are doomed. It's a trap! Your disinterest is okay, thus, she's trying to make you interested with various stratagems. That's the trap.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ai...

May 30, 2019
I can't get the home harem to start. I have Bree and Sasha's love at 100 I have completed all their quests. I have their lesbian score between 45-55 and yet the home harem never starts. I've tried entering the room with them both collared and when they aren't slaves to no avail.

garfield_

Aug 13, 2019
I can't get the home harem to start. I have Bree and Sasha's love at 100 I have completed all their quests. I have their lesbian score between 45-55 and yet the home harem never starts. I've tried entering the room with them both collared and when they aren't slaves to no avail.
Did you must have sex with both of them within 7 days? Next step would be go to living room or kitchen where they both are at the same. Click on one of them and there should be a dick-icon that activates the trigger.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Did you must have sex with both of them within 7 days? Next step would be go to living room or kitchen where they both are at the same. Click on one of them and there should be a dick-icon that activates the trigger.
Yeah I've done all of that. The only task left is meet them when they are both in the room together. As I've said I go into the living room and they have made the comment that they wouldn't mind sharing. But the harem never starts. When I change the lesbian score below what's needed the talk will happen. Only for Bree to leave.

garfield_

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah I've done all of that. The only task left is meet them when they are both in the room together. As I've said I go into the living room and they have made the comment that they wouldn't mind sharing. But the harem never starts. When I change the lesbian score below what's needed the talk will happen. Only for Bree to leave.
You were on the right track. After the confrontation, the harem doesn't start directly. You have to meet them again on another day in the evening.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Man am I the only one that thinks the audrey path is super convoluted?

Unless I'm missing something in the wiki and reading scripts, what appears to be a simple in-game hint of "Work in your personal office while Audrey wears her new outfit" (Audrey_event_08), actually is a ridiculously long path since you need to be ceo to assign the workers outfits, and that requires the post dwayne killing event, and that requires the post cassidy-aletta make up event, and that requires the embezzlement investigation event, and that requires sufficient lp and progression with aletta....

Just seems like bonkers design when you can progress 1-7 steps on an instruction list, then 7-8 requires an unlisted series of events that take multiple times as long as that 1-7. Furthermore, getting the wrong outcome in the cassidy interaction (which bluntly is the most likely outcome without a guide since a player will beat investigation and not know about spy) - means cassidy is gone, and there's no link to get Cherie in game.... this isn't good design.

Unless I'm missing something and there's another way to do it.....

On that note too-the office seems to have storytelling inconsistencies - like why do I have to "meet dwayne the ceo for the first time" via aletta even though he's already pestered me through bree when I turned him down?

Reactions: MisterDuck

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
On that note too-the office seems to have storytelling inconsistencies - like why do I have to "meet dwayne the ceo for the first time" via aletta even though he's already pestered me through bree when I turned him down?
The Dwayne/Bree events are still fairly new. They might end up gated behind Aletta's Meet the CEO event at some point. That's what ended up happening to Cassidy's investigation events to fix the logical inconsistency.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
make them 50% lesbian and you must have sex with them at least 10 times to get some "loyalty", also both of them need to be your slaves.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

So Angela's 35 (the protagonist's 25 iirc and she's younger than Cherie for 4 years now that I noticed). I wonder if the protagonist's father divorced a previous wife and later married Angela at some point. Just curiosity.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If I'm not mistaken she's Mike's stepmother.
It takes you a while to figure out though. But indeed, the age should kinda have given away. Wouldn't be the youngest mother of all time, but certainly enough of a fuzz to tease Mike with later by less welcoming acquaintances.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

So Angela's 35 (the protagonist's 25 iirc and she's younger than Cherie for 4 years now that I noticed). I wonder if the protagonist's father divorced a previous wife and later married Angela at some point. Just curiosity.
maybe Andrealphu made a mistake with her age :unsure: .or she got pregnant when she was 10:oops:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes