akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
So, before everyone gets excited about today's new release, I'm going to suggest waiting for the inevitable bug fixes in the next couple days. I already think I found a new bug, though I suppose it's possible that it's a planned mechanics change. I started a new game (not a new game+), and all of the conversation topics are immediately available. The bug might have been caused by the almost certainly intended change that the topics are now in two rows instead of one long row.

Reactions: Cartageno

oppoll

Aug 31, 2017
How do I progress Kleio's storyline from this point?
She doesn't call me and I can't get to the studio (I don't even see it on the map).
I have her on 50% Love, 50% Sub and 70% Gp.
1679961321998.png

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can someone give me a timeframe that I have to do this event at or some advice? This is on the home harem part. I met the requirements but whenever I get them together the event never happens. They are both at 100 and collared. Am I doing something wrong here?? 1679970695166.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why is Audrey unable to wear sexy dress at work and fufill quest even though she's accepted the gift from me?
It's not the "Sexy Dress" from the mall, you can change office clothing, once you've become CEO, from your office with the "order people around" button.

JonathanJostar

Jan 13, 2019
If you have cheats enabled you should be able to press the Needs button. Followed by the All button and God Mode. If that doesn't work reload an earlier save and do the same. Or you might have to start over.
ive started over since the cheats menu did not work but im still experiencing the same problems i load an earlier save to where the problem wasnt a issue but after choosing a option to interact with anything it bugs the game

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
ive started over since the cheats menu did not work but im still experiencing the same problems i load an earlier save to where the problem wasnt a issue but after choosing a option to interact with anything it bugs the game
The only other thing I can suggest is to delete your persistent save file from both locations. Beyond that you'd need to get the dev to include a bugfix for it in one of the upcoming releases.

I just started a run and got to the point where I couldn't interact with anyone. Turning on cheats and enabling God Mode made things work. But, I've never lost the ability to rollback and change locations.

jmanimeluv

Nov 22, 2020
Kylie's gotta be a virgin and you need to have had sex with Ayesha at least once. Their lp must also be about at least 50, I believe, their KP around the middle, but not too high or too low. Finally, Kylie's needs to have 25 yandere points and target Ayesha, so... kiss her in front of her for the prompt and then tell her she's your girlfriend.
You see,... it's the taming harem because you need extra muscle to tame Kylie and since this is a harem game, the only girl with enough of that is Ayesha.
I have done it with ayesha and their lp is 50 and the kp is in the middle then kylie has 25 and above but whenever I kiss ayesha in front of kylie in gym it doesn't trigger

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is there a better way to get Minami the f out of everywhere? Ive zero interest, but apparently the code doesnt respect "Friendzone" for all her event triggers, ive tried lowering her love negative....always clogging up bathroom so I cant do bree and sasha shower events, etc....

It boggles my mind how you can remove alexis and the gross ntr stuff from the game with a click of a button, but the sister stuff is shoved down your throat.

-edit, nm figured it out you can just change her initial variable. Still dont know what sets audrey.flags.sexywork

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes