rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
anyone knows on which day Morgan and kleo are in pub at the same time?
Wednesdays and Fridays at 23:00 for Kleio. HOWEVER, I found it easier to get Kleio to dating status and take either her to the pub or take Morgan on those days since it triggers easier, and you can still start the Pixie harem chain that way.

Reactions: jh78

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It is pretty par for the course in terms of the size of monthly updates - and the "magazine cover" thing is just a quirk of Andrealphus in general, not something overly excited even though it might seem like it when judging from other games. Also, the way this game is set up (no renders but "puzzles" of items) the number of "screens" is not really comparable to that of a Daz3D created (or similar) game. In the latter, somebody raising an eyebrow in astonishment would mean plus one render, then looking down, another. A bottle appearing on the table, a third. All not necessary here, since all of that are just objects.
Right, but if anything, shouldn't that expedite the process? Since he can easily define modular scenes with different characters and equipment, one should be able to quickly generate a bunch of similar scenes (granted; with people in similar poses, but wearing different things or in different configurations...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Right, but if anything, shouldn't that expedite the process? Since he can easily define modular scenes with different characters and equipment, one should be able to quickly generate a bunch of similar scenes (granted; with people in similar poses, but wearing different things or in different configurations...
I was only talking about the measurement of "screens" that were mentioned. And they will be fewer in this kind of sprite presentation. Well, depending on how you count, either way not comparable.

And apart from the fact that custom drawn art also takes its time - as Andrealphus mentioned - a scene is more than just a couple graphics in a row if the game wants to be any good. The writing itself has also to be done, the programming of the adaptive parts of a scene also, while not rocket science, is a bit more than just displaying pre made images.

And actually I wouldn't want too "similar poses" (I mean, doggy is doggy, but we're not talking that I guess) just with different character faces. Apart from some body dimension questions this would indeed create immense numbers of images quickly but feel like some games with always the same warehouse to discover (hello Mass Effect). It's the question what you want.

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
Wednesdays and Fridays at 23:00 for Kleio. HOWEVER, I found it easier to get Kleio to dating status and take either her to the pub or take Morgan on those days since it triggers easier, and you can still start the Pixie harem chain that way.
i got that triggered just stuck before the thresome event , where u need to talk and drink with them

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I was only talking about the measurement of "screens" that were mentioned. And they will be fewer in this kind of sprite presentation. Well, depending on how you count, either way not comparable.

And apart from the fact that custom drawn art also takes its time - as Andrealphus mentioned - a scene is more than just a couple graphics in a row if the game wants to be any good. The writing itself has also to be done, the programming of the adaptive parts of a scene also, while not rocket science, is a bit more than just displaying pre made images.

And actually I wouldn't want too "similar poses" (I mean, doggy is doggy, but we're not talking that I guess) just with different character faces. Apart from some body dimension questions this would indeed create immense numbers of images quickly but feel like some games with always the same warehouse to discover (hello Mass Effect). It's the question what you want.
That's fair, and everyone will have their own preferences.

To me, in its current state the game is too heavy on dialogue (specifically narration) and could strongly benefit from more images.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
i got that triggered just stuck before the thresome event , where u need to talk and drink with them
Ahh ok. Then you just need to talk to them individually and if you've done that then go to the bar on either day mentioned before after having sex with both of them in a 7 day span. That should trigger the showdown your trying to unlock. HOWEVER, so neither one leave make sure both have 63 or higher lp, 45-55 percent lesbianism, and at least 25 kp each.

Last edited:
Reactions: jh78

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
New to this game,about pregnancy content,can impregnate several girls or only one?
Multiple. However, they have a fertility cycle, so you want to either choose the hung trait at the beginning of the game, or read the book that is sold on Sunday to be able to know when the best day to take the girl out and have the best chance of it.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Virgil_Doyel

Sep 19, 2018
How do I juggle both Emma and Samantha? I've stopped Samantha's line at the park so that it doesn't trigger the marriage and doesn't put me in anything other than friend status. then finished the Most annoying questline of Emma, then went back to samantha, finished path D and Samantha is stuck at 80% no way for me to include in home harem. My ideal outcome is, Samantha Collared and In home harem. Can it be done or she is forever locked since I went after Emma?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How do I juggle both Emma and Samantha? I've stopped Samantha's line at the park so that it doesn't trigger the marriage and doesn't put me in anything other than friend status. then finished the Most annoying questline of Emma, then went back to samantha, finished path D and Samantha is stuck at 80% no way for me to include in home harem. My ideal outcome is, Samantha Collared and In home harem. Can it be done or she is forever locked since I went after Emma?
Did you talk to Samantha via the conversation icon picking Ryan's face and hear her say she would consider asking for a divorce from him? You need to do this after finsihing all the home events on Route D. If you did, then there is a 1 in 4 chance between the 14:00 or 15:00 for Samantha to text you at home to tell you she did.

Virgil_Doyel

Sep 19, 2018
Did you talk to Samantha via the conversation icon picking Ryan's face and hear her say she would consider asking for a divorce from him? You need to do this after finsihing all the home events on Route D. If you did, then there is a 1 in 4 chance between the 14:00 or 15:00 for Samantha to text you at home to tell you she did.
That is the part I'm stuck on, there is no Icon of Ryan. The quest log also says Talk to Samantha about Marriage, Revenge path is complete in there. I caught Samantha in Bar and parks but the Ryan icon doesn't show in the talk menu or in context menu

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Ah crap... I've just installed the newest version after not playing for 2 years and the save is not compatible :cry: Starting all over again would be so exhausting but I guess I have no other choice.

Reactions: MisterDuck

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
That is the part I'm stuck on, there is no Icon of Ryan. The quest log also says Talk to Samantha about Marriage, Revenge path is complete in there. I caught Samantha in Bar and parks but the Ryan icon doesn't show in the talk menu or in context menu
The icon is in the talk list. I was confused about that as well at first. Also I noticed it occurs at work more often so it may be she needs to be at the bakery for it but not 100 percent sure.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Ah crap... I've just installed the newest version after not playing for 2 years and the save is not compatible :cry: Starting all over again would be so exhausting but I guess I have no other choice.
You may download some of the older versions and see until its somewhat compatible.
Said this, if you really are starting from zero. Then do Sasha's storyline and marry her. She is by far the easiest girl of the entire game, being a tutorial in the date system (Bree is harder as she is the tutorial for events)

Also, anyone knows how is the Gamer Harem? I imagine its related to Bree's gamer path (of which I realized I have no saves)

Last edited:

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I learn about Shiori's past? I have her at 70 LP and her KP at 100. I've already done the lapdance. The game tells me to talk to her. But nothing ever triggers. I've tried talking to her at work, inn the club, and even at the mall in the morning to no avail.
Also do you know if there's an updated walkthrough? I wouldn't be asking questions on here if the walkthrough was more in dept. It doesn't say the requirements for harem paths and also for shiori's path it just tells me go to work and talk with her and she will tell you about her past. Which obviously isn't working or I wouldn't be here right now...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes