MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
How do I learn about Shiori's past? I have her at 70 LP and her KP at 100. I've already done the lapdance. The game tells me to talk to her. But nothing ever triggers. I've tried talking to her at work, inn the club, and even at the mall in the morning to no avail.
Also do you know if there's an updated walkthrough? I wouldn't be asking questions on here if the walkthrough was more in dept. It doesn't say the requirements for harem paths and also for shiori's path it just tells me go to work and talk with her and she will tell you about her past. Which obviously isn't working or I wouldn't be here right now...
Call her to your office. Go to Mike's Office and use the buttons.
The game's internal guide gives you a basic idea of what's needed, but not the details.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah crap... I've just installed the newest version after not playing for 2 years and the save is not compatible :cry: Starting all over again would be so exhausting but I guess I have no other choice.
How does the incompatibility show? I have had countless updates where I either stumbled into an exception immediately or after the first click but was always able to "ignore" or "rollback" my way out and then continue without problems.

Though, with that long an absence you might have indeed run into the one major save incompatibility that existed, would need to look up when exactly it was.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hm... Shiori's questline is not continuing right now. I'm at the part where you have to talk with her after getting a lapdance from her at the strip club. But no dialogue gets triggered at work when I talk to her or when I'm working.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
When the game us fully done, will there be a way to combine all the harems and extra girls for an ultimate harem? Those orgy cgs would be legendary

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When the game us fully done, will there be a way to combine all the harems and extra girls for an ultimate harem? Those orgy cgs would be legendary
I think I remember - but I am old and tend to forget things or make them up - that this was already judged as "not happening".

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I think the official response was "unlikely" but not an outright "No, never!"

As the last stretches of adding content and finishing routes and harems, not to mention adding events to actions; I can already see the amount added monthly increasing. That leads me to believe they already sorted the future project last year and are devoting themselves to really sticking that 1 year deadline.

M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
Been a while since i played last time, and checked the wiki for reminders whats what, but now i'm confuced. It says the criteria to build an band harem is not to cheat, does that mean as in "use cheat codes", or cheat on the girls? As i understand it, Sasha thinks even an kiss is cheating, so that makes it impossible?

Count

Jun 5, 2017
Been a while since i played last time, and checked the wiki for reminders whats what, but now i'm confuced. It says the criteria to build an band harem is not to cheat, does that mean as in "use cheat codes", or cheat on the girls? As i understand it, Sasha thinks even an kiss is cheating, so that makes it impossible?
I am pretty sure actually both your interpretations of not cheating are too literally. Not cheating means not getting caught cheating. So basically don't kiss a girl when Sasha is in the room.

Reactions: M00nWraith

M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
I am pretty sure actually both your interpretations of not cheating are too literally. Not cheating means not getting caught cheating. So basically don't kiss a girl when Sasha is in the room.
Oh, thank you. That makes things easier. And makes a lot of sense in a harem game.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
The other rule that I think applies to most, if not all, of the potential harems is not to have sex with more than one of its members within any seven-day period.
Also check whether you had sex a certain number of times with certain girls before the seven day rule applies. Certain harems such as the sporty harem have this criteria.

Reactions: M00nWraith

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
When is the game updated again?
Patrons get a weekly update every Friday. They do not appear on this forum.
Everyone else gets a collection of those weekly updates the last Monday of every month. So the next one should be the 24th of April.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Patrons get a weekly update every Friday. They do not appear on this forum.
Everyone else gets a collection of those weekly updates the last Monday of every month. So the next one should be the 24th of April.
This is all true, but I'll add that there is a one week beta period that starts when the main update is released on the last Monday of each month. During the beta week, bug fixes are often released. Outside of that period, only Patrons get bug fixes, which are included in their weekly updates. We are currently in the beta period for 23.3.0, and there has been one bug fix released, 23.3.0a.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This is all true, but I'll add that there is a one week beta period that starts when the main update is released on the last Monday of each month. During the beta week, bug fixes are often released. Outside of that period, only Patrons get bug fixes, which are included in their weekly updates. We are currently in the beta period for 23.3.0, and there has been one bug fix released, 23.3.0a.
They asked how often the game was updated. It was answered.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
God damn... Lavish just found out that I've been also fucking with Shiori and straight up left the game. Is there any way to avoid this? I thought you could romance every single woman in the game without any one of them finding out about the others.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
God damn... Lavish just found out that I've been also fucking with Shiori and straight up left the game. Is there any way to avoid this? I thought you could romance every single woman in the game without any one of them finding out about the others.
Dude, there is literally a post on this very page that says don't fuck members of the same harem in the same seven day period. Lavish and Shiori are both a part of the Office Harem. Build up their stats first, you dingus.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes