Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, what's the most optimal 'route' to make sure you get all the gals?
Presently I view it as Sasha until you get 50+ LP (to avoid Scottie NTR), before heading towards Sam D route, bagging Emma before D route ends, then continuing onwards? Planning to restart my walkthrough since I locked myself out of Emma by going Sam A route, and just wanted to clarify so I don't have to restart for a second time lmao
There's three major aspects. If you want to avoid Scottie you start off right.

(a) Avoid stupid stuff before getting with Emma, you have that covered

(b) What to do about Kylie and/or Camila (since you can't have "all the gals")

(c) Avoid an early Cassidy

The rest should be more or less optional. Don't forget to go to the movies early so you have met Morgan (you can ignore her afterwards, and it doesn't require a date anymore)

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Presently I view it as Sasha until you get 50+ LP (to avoid Scottie NTR), before heading towards Sam D route, bagging Emma before D route ends, then continuing onwards? Planning to restart my walkthrough since I locked myself out of Emma by going Sam A route, and just wanted to clarify so I don't have to restart for a second time lmao
I would say start with Emma as she won't be possible if you start dating other girls. That being said, the dev mentioned making changes to her pretty soon to make her less of a PITA.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would say start with Emma as she won't be possible if you start dating other girls. That being said, the dev mentioned making changes to her pretty soon to make her less of a PITA.
Though he is correct, to get introduced to her, you have to follow Sam's path in a certain way and to a certain point - but no further. So Sam management (Samagement?) is important, too.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
1. Actually I found you should get Palla and Emma at the same time to be a good start. Emma doesn't view her as competition.
2. Do Samantha's pure revenge path, not the alternate. You can safely do this up until the 80 lp event. As long as you don't click Ryan's face in the interaction screen here it locks it until you are ready to continue.
3. After finishing Emma, I highly recommend collaring Sasha next. Getting her to 75 kp is fairly easy and that way you don't have deal with the cheating issues she has.
After all that You can pick your way with minimal issues as long you keep the potential harems in mind so to not cause showdowns.

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
"What to do about Kylie and/or Camila (since you can't have "all the gals")"

"Don't forget to go to the movies early so you have met Morgan"
I see. I'll have to mull over this choice once I get there, sad that I can't get "all the gals" (Will probably chose Camila though, yanderes are a bitch to manage in harems) And the bit about Morgan is duly noted, I also missed her during this initial playthrough, and I already went through two 'years' in game, lmao.

Though he is correct, to get introduced to her, you have to follow Sam's path in a certain way and to a certain point - but no fSamagement?) is important, too.
"Actually I found you should get Palla and Emma at the same time to be a good start."
Noted, Emma rush it is with a bit of Samagement, as well as Palladds (Palla Add-on)

Also, this is referring to Path D (Revenge Path), yes?
Do Samantha's pure revenge path, not the alternate. You can safely do this up until the 80 lp event. As long as you don't click Ryan's face in the interaction screen here it locks it until you are ready to continue.
Update:
I fucked up Samanagement and booted myself onto Route E instead, but I did successfully play through entirety of Emma's available content. Will reset my game again """later""" when I recover from the fact that I fucked up at the finishing line.

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I see. I'll have to mull over this choice once I get there, sad that I can't get "all the gals" (Will probably chose Camila though, yanderes are a bitch to manage in harems) And the bit about Morgan is duly noted, I also missed her during this initial playthrough, and I already went through two 'years' in game, lmao.

Noted, Emma rush it is with a bit of Samagement, as well as Palladds (Palla Add-on)

Also, this is referring to Path D (Revenge Path), yes?
Yes. Choose to go for a walk at the wedding. There's an alternate path where you go to the bathroom and see Ryan cheating there that leads to 2 to 3 extra scenes before the Revenge and a choice to make to get on it.

Kaspar

Sep 2, 2017
I mean... it's obviously Kat/Thyra, but why is Bree collared? If I remember correctly, you can't collar her on gamer's path(yet?).
That does beg the question: Are there plans to let us collar Gamer Bree? I'm getting close to completing the set, and it'd be sad to have to leave her out...

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
That does beg the question: Are there plans to let us collar Gamer Bree? I'm getting close to completing the set, and it'd be sad to have to leave her out...
Well, considering that she is collared in the picture, I'd say yes. We'll have to wait to know for sure.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could she have put on the collar for cosplay? Rather a minimal costume at that point, I agree.
Doubt it, (a) it is the specific pet collar which I wouldn't know appear in any playable costume, and (b) what should she be cosplaying? To be cosplaying a slave she more or less already would have to be open to the idea of being a slave, certainly not available at 50 KP.

But there's also the possibility that it is just an oversight when creating this specific scene.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Doubt it, (a) it is the specific pet collar which I wouldn't know appear in any playable costume, and (b) what should she be cosplaying? To be cosplaying a slave she more or less already would have to be open to the idea of being a slave, certainly not available at 50 KP.

But there's also the possibility that it is just an oversight when creating this specific scene.
All good points it could be this is near the end of events so depending on how route goes she may end having enough kp unlocked, or this maybe a gamer harem situation since Mike played online with her unknowingly and she got to this point on her path with Bree on the Maid path.

Aug 10, 2020
Kleio never calls about fixed the car, is there a fix or work around for this issue?
Happened to me. It seens to happen if you make past the Battle of the Bands contest withouth reaching the car scene.
In a new playthrough when I foucsed on her from the start the event happened normally.

randykazehana

Jun 21, 2020
Do you guys knows what happen to time Mod cheat..,??
and found that worked in newer ver..??

I'm starting new game with update ver and found time cheat in old ver..,
I tried to input into new one.. its succes but..

Its cancel all flags when in comes to "Wait for the call"..
ex: Kleio 3rd flags supposed get call when wake up..,in fact She never call even 1year passed..
same for lexi flags after danny visit.."Make sure get up early"..as expected she never call even 3days pass..

And funny things in newer ver at least it mixed up with bree & mike story line...
like theres 2 Mc rooms or mike can sleep in bree room..
Ah .. im using old save.., since newgame its fine..but still lot of dialog when MC name still Mike not change one..

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes