rewpoi

May 28, 2017
i assume the gaming harem is on bree's gaming path... is her submission still locked in her maid path?

Charlemag

Aug 14, 2021
Can someone fix my save so i am able to go back and play through emmas story and the band harem I accidently locked both and would like to restart it

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019

Hello guys & gals!
Here is the content for our weekly Love & Sex update:
Features:
  • Improved Ayesha events
  • Peeping on Bree and Samantha having fun [1CG, 2EV]
  • Peeping on Lexi and Samantha having fun[1CG, 2EV]
  • Peeping on Minami and Samantha having fun[1CG, 2EV]
  • Peeping on Sasha and Samantha having fun[1CG, 2EV]

The only thing missing would be to spy on the girls when they pee.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone fix my save so i am able to go back and play through emmas story and the band harem I accidently locked both and would like to restart it
Don't get your hopes too high. Identifying the key variable for some reset is hard enough in this game but even if you do, identifying all the other variables that need to be changed to not break the game is nigh impossible here.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i assume the gaming harem is on bree's gaming path... is her submission still locked in her maid path?
Yeah, but tahts totally lame since her personality ends up being better on the gamer path yet you wont have access to things like pubes - so what I usually do is just force set the $ bree.sub.max and $bree.sub

Reactions: rewpoi

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I can't reproduce. Have you got any files in the game directory that might be messing it up? What version of the game did you download?
Sir, using latest of your release. I haven't played this game before so this is the first time. to make sure it was not something wtong with files, i downloaded it again from mega deleting everything.
still stuck on syarting screen.
maybe this game has issues with android or something, i will try to download a compreased version and try to run it on joiplay.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Sir, using latest of your release. I haven't played this game before so this is the first time. to make sure it was not something wtong with files, i downloaded it again from mega deleting everything.
still stuck on syarting screen.
maybe this game has issues with android or something, i will try to download a compreased version and try to run it on joiplay.
The android version starting depends on the android device!! I have a Tablet and a Smartphone both android. After doing the Hard Reset Mode on the two devices the tablet (Android 10) that is the oldest the game takes about 2 or 3 minutes to start, but in the smartphone (Android 13) it takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute to start!! So the waiting of start of the game depends on the device that the game is installed.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
No trigger, ability reached
Did you do the Samantha Revenge Path? This is the only way she will be amenable to other women since she needs to be at 75 plus kp otherwise it won't activate. I figured this out since it's similar to adding her to the home harem in that regard.

I mentioned this because the way the Patreon guide is written you may have misinterpreted it as those being the necessary stats for both.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Yeah, but tahts totally lame since her personality ends up being better on the gamer path yet you wont have access to things like pubes - so what I usually do is just force set the $ bree.sub.max and $bree.sub
how do you edit her sub.max? in a save editor i can only find bree_sub, but i'm assuming sub_max doesn't appear because it never changed

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
how do you edit her sub.max? in a save editor i can only find bree_sub, but i'm assuming sub_max doesn't appear because it never changed
*bree.sub.max not sub_max, it's defined in the class_stat script in game\cl\class_stat.rpy.

I'd just do it in game by opening the console, first changing the max with something like "$ bree.sub.max = 75" then do "$ bree.sub = 75", I supposed the dollars arent even neccesarily since console should be python...

I would NOT recommend doing it from start as it will disrupt several events that are stat-specific, I just do it when I'm done with other story stuff going foward.

Reactions: rewpoi

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
*bree.sub.max not sub_max, it's defined in the class_stat script in game\cl\class_stat.rpy.

I'd just do it in game by opening the console, first changing the max with something like "$ bree.sub.max = 75" then do "$ bree.sub = 75", I supposed the dollars arent even neccesarily since console should be python...

I would NOT recommend doing it from start as it will disrupt several events that are stat-specific, I just do it when I'm done with other story stuff going foward.
We will only have the 100 kp for bree on the maid route, Until one day it occurs to them to place the kp at 100 for the player's route

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes