William R

Dec 30, 2019
who can help me in this event I no longer remember how they were to complete, only one of those tasks is completed but I still need the other 2 that I have already tried to do and I don't know which day I should be correct since when I am there where it says, and the event does not appear, could someone help me with that? Screenshot_2023-04-11-22-17-11-587_com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase.jpg Screenshot_2023-04-11-22-26-07-448_com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase.jpg

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
who can help me in this event I no longer remember how they were to complete, only one of those tasks is completed but I still need the other 2 that I have already tried to do and I don't know which day I should be correct since when I am there where it says, and the event does not appear, could someone help me with that?
Wait longer or successfully finish a date with Sasha and go down on her. As long as she doesn't get above 25 dom or sub, you should be fine and trigger the events, but you'll miss a secret one if her lp is 50 or higher.

William R

Dec 30, 2019
Wait longer or successfully finish a date with Sasha and go down on her. As long as she doesn't get above 25 dom or sub, you should be fine and trigger the events, but you'll miss a secret one if her lp is 50 or higher.
And how do I not miss that secret that you say about, and what would be that hidden event that you say about?

ragnarok5255

Aug 24, 2019
I have a small problem. Im on Bree Maid path and im currently on 75 love points. The in game guide tells me to watch TV with Bree in the evening. But when i do it its just a normal one

Apr 3, 2023
Nothing. Just the same event. Shes at the work at 6PM. And later on its the normal event. I also can't finish the task for waiting for her at work. Could it be possible cause i did the harem route before finishing her route? View attachment 2541447
I always do the harem route first before finishing either Sasha or Bree's route. I've never had a problem with it, but it is finicky on the timing sometimes. Make sure you also did the events before that too

Prereqs: "done Advice and Kitchen fun time" and make sure her KP is at least 75

ragnarok5255

Aug 24, 2019
I always do the harem route first before finishing either Sasha or Bree's route. I've never had a problem with it, but it is finicky on the timing sometimes. Make sure you also did the events before that too

Prereqs: "done Advice and Kitchen fun time" and make sure her KP is at least 75
I've checked the wiki and i have the right amount of points. The event with MC waiting for her at job worries me a bit tho. Also i did that event. I believe its the one that allowe KP to go to 75
1681327052621.png

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I have a small problem. Im on Bree Maid path and im currently on 75 love points. The in game guide tells me to watch TV with Bree in the evening. But when i do it its just a normal one
You also need to wait 3-5 days after the scene where you talk to her at the cafe and she leaves abruptly. I figured that out because it took that long for it to trigger and usually it's at 19:00 when it does.

ragnarok5255

Aug 24, 2019
You also need to wait 3-5 days after the scene where you talk to her at the cafe and she leaves abruptly. I figured that out because it took that long for it to trigger and usually it's at 19:00 when it does.
It was bugged by something. I did the new savefile and rushed it. After 3 days event happened. So it was bugged from my side

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
But the second event "The Aftermath" wont trigger now...
You need to wait another 3-7 days and it triggers at the same time as the previous event. If it doesn't trigger in the living room try talking to her in her room when she is there. And to warn you, the last 2 events move to between 13:00 and 16:00 with the last one Saturday and Sunday only.

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Cassidy leaves after she agrees to become your assistant and kisses mc. Why's that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Bruh, I went way back and selecting the first option failes her questline! Wtf I still had the investigation and blackmailed her though
1681352693804.png

Last edited:

Gren888

Dec 16, 2018
Can I return Morgan into the game with cheats when I skiped f*cking meeting with her before kleio calling?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes