ragnarok5255

Aug 24, 2019
When I say current piercings, I mean the ones she has since beginning. I tried to go to the mall date, and it didn't let me remove them
You need to talk to her, command her and talk about her body. There you have option to tell her to remove piercing

Jul 26, 2019
I think I fucked up Harmony route, I did her bible studies, her dates, have LP at 90 but corruption hasn't budge from 70. Now my objectives says at the Quest Log says that I need to date her, the problem is she doesn't want to date me for some reason.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Is pregnancy optional in this game?
In a way it is. You need to completely read the Fertility book that is sold on Sundays. This way you can keep track of the girls fertility cycle and know when it is safe to have sex with them or not.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is pregnancy optional in this game?
If you use Cheats: yes
No cheats needed in general. As has been said, you can use condoms, tell girls to go on the pill, and watch their cycle. There are a few scenes where you do not get to plan that easily (details in the wiki) but even they can be avoided. (Not so much the scenes, but the pregnancy)

Reactions: fapderp11
Jan 25, 2018
Every month we get a fair share of new content, which is impressive because the devs are also working a couple of new games simultaneously. Although, I wonder how much man power is being allocated to the development of the Bree as the second main playable character. It's just curiosity though, because it's a blast to revisit this game after a year and see so much has change/improved up on/added.

Oct 31, 2017
Fantastic, looks like I get to start off from scratch as apparently a certain past self (who shall remain nameless) neglected to back up all my game saves during my potato's last upgrade. While it sucks to start fresh, I have an inkling things were slightly borken as they were kind of old and were jumping 2-3 versions at a time.

Speaking of, a quick question while I get back in the loop of things: Is there a max Sexperience one can get?

I'm quite curious on this, as any NG+ I've started had that stat stuck at too odd a number (184 or so, from what I remember) to be the intended cap in my opinion. So is there a cap, or can one put so many notches on one's bedpost that you're effectively sleeping on a floating mattress?

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
Help. "Wait for kleio to call me about the car". I have been waiting for like a month she just doest call. View attachment 2545875
me too. I palyed in fall. now I'm in spring and done the home harem with samantha, done the investigation of cassidy, miraculously avoided kylie up to now by not appearing in the university ever. finished palla some other girls. But to now I'm still waiting for Kleio's call.. also did not cheat and playing on a ng+ on android...

anyone can follow up on this?

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
You need to talk to her, command her and talk about her body. There you have option to tell her to remove piercing
Thanks. Edit: I finally got her to kink 50, but there is no option to command her to remove the piercings she has since beginning.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes