ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Also, if we play as Male protagonist, is there any content where we can share our girls with others like offering her up for a gangbang, swingers etc?
There's so little NTR/sharing here that I'd hardly recommend this game if that's what you're looking for. To spoil it a bit, out of all twenty or so girls there's just one who can cheat on you; an ex, who you broke up with for cheating on you in the past. There's another who you can whore out/see whored out for a total of like two scenes.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Any lesbian content with anyone when you play as MC Bree? I says have sex with her, but even at 90 percent it isnt option and at end of every date it doesnt continue or do anything

JawohlMeme

Sep 26, 2018
For some reason this is the only Ren'py game that won't launch for me, if I try to launch from Ren'py it shows the loading animation then I get this:

File "game/cl/class_hero.rpy", line 352: invalid syntax
return any([x in self.inventory for x in 'condom', 'box_of_condoms']) or GALLERY_MODE
^

File "game/cl/class_job.rpy", line 102: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(gain)?
if debug: print gain
^

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
man this game is too complicated and grindy. can anyone help me trigger ntr scene of sasha? how to do it?

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
did save data from previous older versions stop working? I could've sworn I used older version saves for new game plus in newer versions

Mar 26, 2020
Hmmmm I see " BreeMC pregnancy " in the changelog. Too bad the game is still kind of a mess. As Bree MC, has anyone figured out the "Read in the bedroom on the weekend around noon" step for mike? Because reading at noon on the weekend does fuck all for me (suprise, suprise). Specific book? Specific time? Who knows... Otherwise, any tips on how to get a easy hook up as Bree MC?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
man this game is too complicated and grindy. can anyone help me trigger ntr scene of sasha? how to do it?
who's dominant if is Sasha her card has a whip symbol and if is MC her card has a handcuffed symbol and I think her dominant needs to be at least 30 or higher to trigger that scene and I hope this helps.

Reactions: Matu

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how much Bree MC content do we have now? I see the pregnancy is available but how many events are there with her?

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
You're right, it is too complicated and grindy. I had to read two walkthroughs and reload saves several times to finally get it and it wasn't that great.
There's a countdown timer that triggers as soon as she mentions her ex and you have to find out everything about him before some arbitrary date, then you have to be in the living room at an exact time when nothing else triggers on a certain day and it'll happen. Honestly I lost all interest in the game because almost every scene has a prerequisite like that.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
I downloaded the new update and my save files are gone
The new update is probably by a different uploader and so instead of updating its installing a new game altogether. If it says Install instead of Update then the game files paths are different. Check and see if you have two of them.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
who's dominant if is Sasha her card has a whip symbol and if is MC her card has a handcuffed symbol and I think her dominant needs to be at least 30 or higher to trigger that scene and I hope this helps.
can you be more specific on day, timing and all? I have the same recommended setting of stats as you are suggesting but its not triggering automatic. maybe some specific day and timing will trigger it?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes