Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
is morgan's nose piercing not supposed to show up in any of her base models? I see it in scenes but not in her standing cg. 1681974464406.png

Reactions: mrttao

TheMagicalGurl

God of Pregnancy
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Still trying to figure out how to make her my girlfriend and get her to 100% submission. When I am her employee she says I am her employee and can't be my girlfriend BUT yet when I am CEO she says that I am her boss which is ironic considering she was sleeping with Dwayne and was technically his "girlfriend". I suspect it has to do with finishing off the Office Harem which I haven't done yet.
Some paths you should follow the in game guide. thats a nice feature Andrealphus added. Also this is very helpful too.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hell, I've had to TRY and get that scene because it fails so often if you accidentally make too much progress with Sasha.
Walkthrough dependence hurts both ways.
It means you can accidentally get NTR when you don't want it. Or accidentally miss it when you do want it.

My suggestion is that instead of being triggered based on her story progress & love score on days 7, 14, 21.
It should instead simply give the player a choice during scottie first scene

The first scene being:
> hammering at door at night on day 7
> Scottie: you cheating slut. which man did you dump me for?
> Sasha: I didn't cheat on you. I dumped you because you are an asshole

I would suggest adding to the above scene the following 2 labeled choices:
> I am her new boyfriend (scottie gone forever)
> Sasha you should give him another chance (NTR route start)

That would make it so NTR fans can guarantee the scene
And people who do not want NTR can guarantee it does not happen

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
police path or self-administered justice path??? which would you guys recommend to me regarding alexis which is better and can anyone describe the content of each path in short preview like something

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Ngl, just got addicted to this game and i am liking it a lot yet my major complain is just the complexity of this good game... why make it so complex and bloated with good amount of content which we will have hard time to get without walkthrough guide?! just why?! lol

This game can easily beat high class games like summertime saga if the developer makes the things a bit simpler with depth

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
can someone do the compressed apk of the game again? coz the compressed version works faster on my devices rather than the official release.

Edit:
nevermind, the new update is fine, not slow on my mid end device and great quality. I'm now importing my end save to create a ng+ to enjoy this version
Edit again:
NG+ missing conversion topics now fixed. this is great hopefully Kleio car repair call bug is now also fixed so I can access the beach and finally finish the band harem

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
How do you contact Cassidy when she becomes your pet? Aletta introduced her as my new personal assistant but then she just... disappears. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, checked the completed quests and it says I failed and she left. For some reason.

Edit 2: OK, it turns out that it failed waaaaaaaay before st the start point of the entire quest. Walkthrough says "Mike refused to take her to Switzerland", but if you choose that option it both progresses to the investigation and also removes her from the game. Seems to be a clear bug.

Last edited:

TheMagicalGurl

God of Pregnancy
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
police path or self-administered justice path??? which would you guys recommend to me regarding alexis which is better and can anyone describe the content of each path in short preview like something
Whichever one is crueler. Alexis deserves no mercy and to suffer.

TheMagicalGurl

God of Pregnancy
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
How do you contact Cassidy when she becomes your pet? Aletta introduced her as my new personal assistant but then she just... disappears. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, checked the completed quests and it says I failed and she left. For some reason.

Edit 2: OK, it turns out that it failed waaaaaaaay before st the start point of the entire quest. Walkthrough says "Mike refused to take her to Switzerland", but if you choose that option it both progresses to the investigation and also removes her from the game. Seems to be a clear bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Will this game ever get a gallery? Or we are stuck waiting for a guys whim to mod it?
You can search for "gallery" and then find out why it doesn't have one anymore. Because both dev and modders gave up, it was too complicated to keep working in this game. But yeah, once it's finished odds are there will be one either way.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the quest had failed at the very start because I told her I wouldn't take her to Switzerland. The only fix was to say I would, and then the character sarcastically tells her he won't. The quest had still continued to the investigation but she'd already been removed from the game.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of LoSe: SB v23.3.0a - Weekly Update 2.

Settings Used:
Using 70 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 688MB when uncompressed

Links: -

I also made a compressed Android port of v23.3.0a - Weekly Update 2 based off the above compressed version. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes