Matu

Aug 24, 2018
You're right, it is too complicated and grindy. I had to read two walkthroughs and reload saves several times to finally get it and it wasn't that great.
There's a countdown timer that triggers as soon as she mentions her ex and you have to find out everything about him before some arbitrary date, then you have to be in the living room at an exact time when nothing else triggers on a certain day and it'll happen. Honestly I lost all interest in the game because almost every scene has a prerequisite like that.
can you be more specific on every detail here? i mean which day, timing and all that.. Thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
can you be more specific on day, timing and all? I have the same recommended setting of stats as you are suggesting but its not triggering automatic. maybe some specific day and timing will trigger it?
yeah I'm a lazy bastard I just copied and pasted from the walkthrough:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sean Poon

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I also kinda wish her path wasnt bound to Cassidy..... but she still awesome though.
Still trying to figure out how to make her my girlfriend and get her to 100% submission. When I am her employee she says I am her employee and can't be my girlfriend BUT yet when I am CEO she says that I am her boss which is ironic considering she was sleeping with Dwayne and was technically his "girlfriend". I suspect it has to do with finishing off the Office Harem which I haven't done yet.

Jun 6, 2022
Any lesbian content with anyone when you play as MC Bree? I says have sex with her, but even at 90 percent it isnt option and at end of every date it doesnt continue or do anything
the last time I played, only sasha had a scene, but as such lexy and ayesha are planned.

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
I have been waiting for an update of this game, and it turns out that the android version, does not open, it closes suddenly after a very long time of loading...

For when a solution for that problem, another month?

meanwhile those who play this game on android will have to wait longer for another update of this game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what does high libido do? walkthrough and wiki do not mention this even existing

also... am I misunderstanding something, or is the only way to avoid netorare is to pretty much use a walkthrough?
(I am looking at you scottie)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what does high libido do? walkthrough and wiki do not mention this even existing

also... am I misunderstanding something, or is the only way to avoid netorare is to pretty much use a walkthrough?
(I am looking at you scottie)
(a) after sex your little MC is a bit tired which means you will need some time of a break before you can go at it again (5 days). High Libido lowers this, while low sex drive makes it higher. Since it will also lower with sexperience and fitness and go to 0 anyway soon enough (at least for my style of play) I would argue it isn't worth it.

(b) knowing some basics from the walkthrough (or a previous playthrough) certainly is helpful or even, depending on how bad this scene is for you, needed. You can easily avoid further Sasha problems (or Alexis problems) by normal playing but again, a quick read doesn't hurt.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sasha will not go to Scottie if she's with the MC.
Which requires walkthrough usage, and possibly cheating (for stats and money) and/or save scumming to avoid triggering his scenes.

can I just reload before his 1st scene and then avoid the living room at night when sasha is there to avoid triggering scottie?

actually looking it at, this game seems very heavily walkthrough dependent. lots of permanent break points of "lose X forever".
I was gonna grind my job ASAP to have money. but then I noticed that if you get promoted to CEO BEFORE locking in the office harem, you lose access to them (that, or get fired when you move on them)
lots of other examples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean Poon

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Which requires walkthrough usage, and possibly cheating (for stats and money) and/or save scumming to avoid triggering his.
I just mean it's not NTR because she's not your girl yet and NTR is getting your girl stolen.

The game is designed around the idea that you can't get the perfect play through the first time.
It's not dependent on a walk through or wiki if you don't want to get everything in one go.
Wanting to win everything in one go is your expectation only and that's on you.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Which requires walkthrough usage, and possibly cheating (for stats and money) and/or save scumming to avoid triggering his scenes.

can I just reload before his 1st scene and then avoid the living room at night when sasha is there to avoid triggering scottie?

actually looking it at, this game seems very heavily walkthrough dependent. lots of permanent break points of "lose X forever".
I was gonna grind my job ASAP to have money. but then I noticed that if you get promoted to CEO BEFORE locking in the office harem, you lose access to them (that, or get fired when you move on them)
lots of other examples.
While I dont disagree game almost requires walkthrough, avoiding scottie is not included in that.

Hell, I've had to TRY and get that scene because it fails so often if you accidentally make too much progress with Sasha.

Literally all you have to do to avoid it is keep progressing with Sasha's love path, IIRC some actions during dates innately give sub points, and whats the threshold- something like 20+ to make her ineligible for the scottie threesome.

Seriously. The only times ive seen the scottie stuff is when I was almost ignoring sasha and focusing on other girls in a playthrough. The bree boss thing is equally as difficult to get/easy to avoid as it's VERY unlikely you'll have the 75 sub when it rolls around, unless you've been doing Bree maid path and never going to work (aka playing with money cheats heh).

IMO alexis is really the only "in your face ntr" but thankfully you can tell her to fuck right off after the first date. Sidenote; the ntr scenes would be much better if dev/story crafter wasnt such a bbc fetishist :rolleyes:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I just mean it's not NTR because she's not your girl yet and NTR is getting your girl stolen.
According to wiki:
* sasha needs to be >= 50 love points to prevent scottie scenes from occuring.
* at 13 points you can start kissing sasha.
* sasha takes kissing very seriously. will break up with you forever if she sees you kissing another girl unless you meet the prereqs for harem
The game is designed around the idea that you can't get the perfect play through the first time.
It's not dependent on a walk through or wiki if you don't want to get everything in one go.
Wanting to win everything in one go is your expectation only and that's on you.
I wasn't aware that this was the dark souls of harem dating sims.
Thank you for the answer. that is all I really wanted to know.

With the amount of grind this game has, I think replaying is unreasonable. So I am going to use wiki and walkthrough instead. good to know this in advance

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
While I dont disagree game almost requires walkthrough, avoiding scottie is not included in that.

Hell, I've had to TRY and get that scene because it fails so often if you accidentally make too much progress with Sasha.

Literally all you have to do to avoid it is keep progressing with Sasha's love path, IIRC some actions during dates innately give sub points, and whats the threshold- something like 20+ to make her ineligible for the scottie threesome.
I was focused on making money and grinding stats. also love points are constantly limited by breakthrough events. Whose location is not obvious.
Sasha max love starts at 15.
unpacking even raises it to 20
playing pool even raises it to 30
band raises it to 70

Since I was not using wiki and walkthrough at first, I was unable to figure out the playing pool event. and was stuck with her at 20 love points.
kiss.png
see attached picture. this is at 20 love.
clearly we are in a relationship of sorts. she will break up with me forever if she sees me kissing another girl... (at least before i do some breakthrough events and get her to 75 love)
but... no, that same mouth that was kissing me earlier is happily gonna suck off her Ex.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes