Jul 12, 2019
Has anyone else had the error of trying to talk to Bree and Sasha when asking them to let Minami in after Samantha joined? There seems to be no problem when I try to recruit them the other way around, but right now I get this error:
error.PNG

spec630

Jun 2, 2018
anyone has a save with band harem complete? mines corrupt, Kleio ruth is corrupt and the call about the car just doesnt appear

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
consdering the absolute metric shitload of events and triggers in this game, it's extremely easy to soft lock yourself on multiple questlines, and it is intensely frustrating. there's currently no way to force events to occur through the cheat menu so if you get soft locked and dont realize it for hours later you're basically fucked unless you want to erase hours of progress rolling back to a save before the soft lock occurred.

great game, very ambitious, endlessly frustrating amount of issues to deal with.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
consdering the absolute metric shitload of events and triggers in this game, it's extremely easy to soft lock yourself on multiple questlines, and it is intensely frustrating. there's currently no way to force events to occur through the cheat menu so if you get soft locked and dont realize it for hours later you're basically fucked unless you want to erase hours of progress rolling back to a save before the soft lock occurred.

great game, very ambitious, endlessly frustrating amount of issues to deal with.
yea, the kleio phone call just wont happen. thankfully there's to much content and can only chose one solo/harem ending so I just went there and made a ng+ no hours of gameplay lost specially if u ain't using cheats on steam

AcidLucas71

Jun 14, 2020
Sam wants to get revenge on Ryan for cheating on her on their wedding day.
I had already activated it at the restaurant, now a few days have passed as soon as I had sex with sam again this double arrow reappeared..." like d mode still in progress? "

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
yea, the kleio phone call just wont happen. thankfully there's to much content and can only chose one solo/harem ending so I just went there and made a ng+ no hours of gameplay lost specially if u ain't using cheats on steam
stuck there too. where its fucked up is that the studio isnt showing up cuz you didnt learn guitar with sasha so even if u have the skill and the electric guitar ur never gonna unlock the studio. completely scuffed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
guys sorry what does this symbol mean? I can't find it on wiki
More generally this symbol means an update on a quest. In this case Sam's revenge quest. You can always click on the questlog and find the name of the quest to see what is going on or what you've accomplished and what you've gotta do.

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
stuck there too. where its fucked up is that the studio isnt showing up cuz you didnt learn guitar with sasha so even if u have the skill and the electric guitar ur never gonna unlock the studio. completely scuffed.
so the solution there is not having the guitar skill right?... but even when I didn't there was no guitar learning event or was it the one where you learning it from the book you bought at the mall?

either way I just went to a different harem end. done with house harem with sasha, sam, and bree. now going for a different variation of that or the office harem or whatever.

update
Since I just started my 2nd ng+ I finally have access in the studio. so I might trigger the fixed car now (fingers crossed) I just have to wait trigger the event at friday 20:00 where sasha invites you to the studio. This happens when you finished the covo where you visit her room hearing her playing guitar and compliment her etc. friday 20:00 don't make any other appointments to avoid overlapping scenes/events and dates...

Last edited:

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Hi Everyone
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it will change in next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree
Edit (30 June 2020): New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
Edit (1 July): Minami Dating
Edit (9 Aug): Add everything from wiki (anna, kleio, cassidy, sasha, ayesha, minami, ...)
Edit (11 Aug): Add new event from ayesha, aletta and minami , delete any content from Bree MC (because for her less contents, it's just distracting!)
Edit (12 Sep): Updated to 20.8
Edit (4 Oct): Updated to 20.9.1
Edit (12 Oct): Updated to 20.9.2 , add Locations and Characters hyperlinks to better access
Edit (13 Oct): Updated Gifts and MC Items
Edit (13 Nov): Updated to 20.10.3, add time schedules, taming harem, ...

Note: I will not update this walkthrough for now and I don't know when I will have time for that again
So if anyone is interested and think it's useful, continue to update
Stay SAFE ;)
updated??? where???

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Not sure where this idea you can't have everyone in a single save is coming from. It took me a couple playthroughs to get it right, but I've gotten every girl, every harem, and every available collaring. The only things I didn't do were a couple Sam path things and NTR/prostitution events. Emma takes a little work but otherwise it's pretty straightforward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need you to write me a guide man, I am tired of starting over because somehow I blocked myself from a girl just because I did't do X in Y night. And the worst part is I didn't realice it until hours into a save.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I need you to write me a guide man, I am tired of starting over because somehow I blocked myself from a girl just because I did't do X in Y night. And the worst part is I didn't realice it until hours into a save.
You can't really write a straight line guide, it can easily break down once RNG delays an event by a couple days and you gotta be elsewhere. But yeah, navigating the girls is part of the experience of this game. There is a wiki, you can read up on the major points and, after two playthroughs or so, get a good grip yourself. You then also have an NG+ save which makes thinks considerably easier.

While it is far from impossible however, even seasoned players will lose a girl or two every so often. And yes, it is annoying. But there is no "easy way out".

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, playing for the first time. I want to play as female protagonist.

Saw few posts saying that it’s largely incomplete. Any long time players can confirm this?

How much content is there for Female protagonist?

Also, if we play as Male protagonist, is there any content where we can share our girls with others like offering her up for a gangbang, swingers etc?

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys, playing for the first time. I want to play as female protagonist.

Saw few posts saying that it’s largely incomplete. Any long time players can confirm this?

How much content is there for Female protagonist?

Also, if we play as Male protagonist, is there any content where we can share our girls with others like offering her up for a gangbang, swingers etc?
Female content is still at a very early stage, you can have a peek into two or three very short storylines.

There is no swinging and a few instances of NTR in the game.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.3.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes