bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
Currently doing the Cassidy and Dwayne quest and I'm at the part where you have to wait for Cassidy to return after the fight with Aletta. The guide says she's supposed to return after 3 days while you're in the living room, but it's been almost a month and she hasn't shown up yet. I really hope this isn't another bug.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I'm having the same exact problem. Did it ever end up working?
Attach a copy of your save file to your comment to let the developer know about that. I think it may have been accidentally bugged in this version since I also am having difficulty with it and didn't prior to this release.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Is there a reason why the icon for playing with bree in the arcade on Saturday keeps failing to show up every update

I play on Android? Maybe there just something I'm missing or some kinda requirements I'm failing at?¿?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Bree and Sasha won't let me sleep without picking a dog/cat or neither. Which is better/has more content? How long does it take for the pet to arrive? I've seen the cat posted already, haven't seen the dog yet. Also did see an old post where Andrealphus had mentioned a potential dlc with bree x dog content.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Is it possible to get Home Harem if Bree is on gamer path? I have all the right things for home harem but every time I meet in the living room with Bree and Sasha one of them leaves.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is it possible to get Home Harem if Bree is on gamer path? I have all the right things for home harem but every time I meet in the living room with Bree and Sasha one of them leaves.
You don't have to meet both in living room. its easier to meet both in kitchen. which will result in triggering the event in the living room.

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
Why I can't have sex with Bree after a date? The only option that appears after she suggest a "hot coffe" is: "Nah, I am exausted."

Kilo1991

Aug 27, 2018
So the Minami practice dating seems bugged? I did everythig up to agreeing to do the dates, but I cannot trigger the Aquarium date at all.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
aletta.png

can some one help me ?
i got found out by aletta and shiori that i try to play harrem with these two, and now i stuck here while i simply can't work and advance various character at the office because of this ?
what value should i look to change this ?

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm not sure, but is there a bug on the Alexis path? I have a prompt that says to invite her to the home on a Sunday afternoon and when I make the plans on a Sunday afternoon and invite her to the home, no special dialogue or options pop up. Anyone have a solution here?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So the Minami practice dating seems bugged? I did everythig up to agreeing to do the dates, but I cannot trigger the Aquarium date at all.
It's something that randomly pops up when you find her outside. You will see a popup with flowers + her face, click that and it magically teleports you to the aquarium. If it helps I saw it when she was at the park.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
That's a cop-out though to excuse bad behavior. I'm not saying the cause and effect isn't true and doesn't happen, but excusing it devalues those who have gone through traumatic experiences and DON'T take it out on others.

For every Alexis, there's a woman who has suffered greatly and perservered to not let it dictate their future actions, and excessive sympathy towards alexis-types risks diminishing their strength.
It's called rape trauma syndrome (RTS), there is a character in Fallout New Vegas, Corporal Betsy, she suffers from that and acts pretty much the same as Alexis, part of her quest involves seeking help for that and you end up sending her to a psychologist.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes