soulhunter18

Oct 1, 2017
So the Minami practice dating seems bugged? I did everythig up to agreeing to do the dates, but I cannot trigger the Aquarium date at all.
You have to wait until Saturday afternoon and go onto the aquarium date from her interact menu. I was stuck on that one for a while too.

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
I'm not sure, but is there a bug on the Alexis path? I have a prompt that says to invite her to the home on a Sunday afternoon and when I make the plans on a Sunday afternoon and invite her to the home, no special dialogue or options pop up. Anyone have a solution here?
I'm not sure about this but maybe its an event scene that will pop up on afternoon while you're at home. So you don't have to schedule a date with her. Same with Samantha path where it only triggers when you're at home in the hours of 14:00-18:00 and also either you're in the living room or at your bedroom

Reactions: Taboo Lord

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Andrealphus I noticed a small issue
Sasha asked me out on a date... for the night of the holloween party that she came up with.
when we were already having the holloween party.
I didn't notice the date when I said yes. so i ended up with the two in conflict.
So we met up together for holloween, but then at the end of it gave me -10 LP for missing the date.

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
Andrealphus I noticed a small issue
Sasha asked me out on a date... for the night of the holloween party that she came up with.
when we were already having the holloween party.
I didn't notice the date when I said yes. so i ended up with the two in conflict.
So we met up together for holloween, but then at the end of it gave me -10 LP for missing the date.
actually the girls randomly asks mc out on a date. you can just say no and won't affect the story and will just lose fewer lp. Also if you said yes, you can just cancel the date with them before it happens and again lose fewer lp.

there are some fixed date invites you can't say no if it affects the story but on your case I think that's just a random invite. happened to me on my first playthrough

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Andrealphus

MC's sister has a messed up hand.
On her left hand, she has an extra joint in her thumb and is missing a joint in her pinky
sis.png

the structure of that hand in general is a bit off too. the two fingers doing V sign are too wide apart, the thumb needs to be lower on the hand. etc

... honestly it kinda looks like the hand was drawn by an AI
actually the girls randomly asks mc out on a date. you can just say no and won't affect the story and will just lose fewer lp. Also if you said yes, you can just cancel the date with them before it happens and again lose fewer lp.
Yes, I know. I am saying it is a minor issue that sasha, a girl who explicitly planned an event (holloween party) then forgot and asked me out on the same day that SHE was already planning something else.
And then that she got upset that I stood her up... to go out with her on a different event.
this is like the crusader kings meme of your spymaster arresting himself.
It is a minor break of SOD which reminds you that this is only a game and she isn't a real person.
But as mentioned, this is minor issue.

Oh also, it should probably have the MC keep a schedule on his phone so that:
1. you can look up events (like dates and holidays)
2. he can automatically reject such double booking.

Last edited:

rhemak247

Jun 18, 2017
Andrealphus

MC's sister has a messed up hand.
On her left hand, she has an extra joint in her thumb and is missing a joint in her pinky
View attachment 2561887

the structure of that hand in general is a bit off too. the two fingers doing V sign are too wide apart, the thumb needs to be lower on the hand. etc

... honestly it kinda looks like the hand was drawn by an AI

Yes, I know. I am saying it is a minor issue that sasha, a girl who explicitly planned an event (holloween party) then forgot and asked me out on the same day that SHE was already planning something else.
And then that she got upset that I stood her up... to go out with her on a different event.
this is like the crusader kings meme of your spymaster arresting himself.
It is a minor break of SOD which reminds you that this is only a game and she isn't a real person.
But as mentioned, this is minor issue.

Oh also, it should probably have the MC keep a schedule on his phone so that:
1. you can look up events (like dates and holidays)
2. he can automatically reject such double booking.
something like a calendar huh.. that may be a good minor addition so we can monitor the schedules better. but there are so few holiday events and the phone only reminds you on the day that "hey it's new year today"

maybe make a birthday event too rather than them or you just greeting eachother on mc or girls bday.

what would be interesting if there was a double booking on a date is that mc tries hard to two-time the date that would lead to a confrontation depending on the mc stats and relationship level if it's low or high enough.

Reactions: mrttao

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
also, once again i am sorry but this annoying game will keep us coming here for help. I can't trigger the request to sasha or bree, or both of them together to take minami in the home harem... help needed here

manroesxjm007

Aug 10, 2021
Guys help i downloaded apk android version but it says parsing error package. I put it in SAI but it says error apk sign not found. When i tried also to turn on "SAI Sign apk before installing" it show CRC error.

Last edited:

lejhand

Nov 4, 2020
Guys I downloaded the normal apk version and even the compressed one. The game doesn't launch. I'm stuck on the initial loading screen on both of them

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Andrealphus during home harem, there is an event where the girls ask you to get a pet.
one wants a dog, the other wants a cat.
you choose between cat, dog, or none.
I think it would be great if you could choose both a dog AND a cat.
I mean, the core concept of the harem is already based on "having both".
plus I can tell you from personal experience that dogs and cats are great together. just get them as puppies and kittens so they can socialize together

Reactions: LaPija99

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm not sure about this but maybe its an event scene that will pop up on afternoon while you're at home. So you don't have to schedule a date with her. Same with Samantha path where it only triggers when you're at home in the hours of 14:00-18:00 and also either you're in the living room or at your bedroom
Unfortunately I tried this and no progress was registered. I appreciate the help though

manroesxjm007

Aug 10, 2021
Guys I downloaded the normal apk version and even the compressed one. The game doesn't launch. I'm stuck on the initial loading screen on both of them
How did you installed the app? Normally? I have issues on installation. Where you find the compressed one? Im using Android version. Are you playing in pc ?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I noticed there is a new path for Minami (sister) that is not in the wiki.
Trigger for it was having sex with Minami. mom visited on the weekend and minami dragged me to overhear. where mom basically tells dad she suspects we are banging and also that this is all part of their keikakku. that they adopted her specifically to raise her for a wife for the MC.
This resets her love points to 0 and lowers her max love point to, I think it is 25. haven't re-reached it yet since she is harder to grind LP for.
presumably new scenes will unlock once i max out her LP again

edit: not a new path. just a sequence break bug where her main path skipped from step 3 to step 10.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I noticed there is a new path for Minami (sister) that is not in the wiki.
Trigger for it was having sex with Minami. mom visited on the weekend and minami dragged me to overhear. where mom basically tells dad she suspects we are banging and also that this is all part of their keikakku. that they adopted her specifically to raise her for a wife for the MC.
This resets her love points to 0 and lowers her max love point to, I think it is 25. haven't re-reached it yet since she is harder to grind LP for.
presumably new scenes will unlock once i max out her LP again
That is in the wiki. Afterwards you need to get her LP back to max (now limited) and go on a bunch of date locations. Might be good if there was an inbetwen conversation of trying to patch things up before the first date, but... oh well.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes