Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone know why i cant call Audrey into my Office, but everyone else ?
I also cant work in the Office anymore, im CEO, all needs are fulfilled.

Reactions: ZomBSlayer

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Does anybody know how to reduce Harmony from 10 purity? It's not listed in the wiki, the in game guide doesn't say how and I can't see it mentioned anywhere here when searching, but some events on the wiki specifically say they need purity <10 to get certain results.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone have this bug where you can't advance with bree's route, as you can't play in the arcade with bree even if everything is correct.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

EmperorOfShame

Jan 15, 2018
There is NO public version (not counting the demo).
I'd like to mention how much i appreciate your tolerance of your hard work being here and available free.
This ver the bugs i've noticed are:
1. "Let xxxxx know what she is responsible for" morning sex event can trigger on any girl living in the house regardless of progress/relationships
2. Minami's practice dating and progress flags are borked, it is probably related to #1.
3. Cassidy never comes back after fighting with Alexa.
4. Placing and pick up of front porch spy camera for Kylie is bugged, options not appearing to place/collect, fottage not showing kylie regardless of Yandere and conversation with roommates has already happened.

Hopes this helps. This is my all time fav H game and I appreciate the work you put in, even if I can't afford to support you on patreon ATT.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Guys, i need serious help here. Plz reply for fuck sake. I kinda bit fucked up. At the start of the game i didn't learn guitar skill and saw the band perform but didn't unlock the studio i guess. Now to progress with kleio i need studio. Is there any way for this or i am screwed?

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Reverse engenirieng tofinishin Cassidy questline ...
To whoever is stuck on "Wait for Cassidy at home" open a console and write

cassidy.flags.hidden = False
I saw previously here advice about HIDDEN.remove("cassidy") and it is not working now, I guess this is a pretty old bug with her because I did everything according to the guide.
At least now I now how to decompile renpy games, I guess I will need this in the future..
Thanks for this quick fix. I just plopped a save file on , found the line and turned the 1 to 0. seemed to do the trick

• Love
Reactions: mroppaiguy

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
The weekly update before last they added Bree MC pregnancy, with/from who? Can't be Mike, he caps at 75 and always uses a condom. Unless it's from the repeatable shower sex scene? Is there a fertility assessment equivalent for Bree MC's side to check the chance?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
April weekly update 3

Hello guys & gals!

Here is the content for our weekly Love & Sex update:

Features:

Emma last event & ending

11 new jobs for BreeMC

Pregnant talks for BreeMC

BreeMC new love interests reactions

Improved Kylie events

New outfit for Kylie (hoodie)

Improved Sasha events

You can download it here if you are a $10+ patron.

Have fun,

Andrealphus

near29

May 24, 2018
I think I broke Minami's questline. Everything was normal until I raised her kp to 50, I woke up with a boner and had sex with Minami before even doing the practice dates, then mom came and now the siscon points are gone.

According to the walkthrough this is supposed to happen, and you fix it by taking her on dates again but since I never did the practice date, I can't go on dates at all and her route is basically locked for me now, not sure if this is a bug or I got super unlucky with how the events happened to cause this.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Guys, i need serious help here. Plz reply for fuck sake. I kinda bit fucked up. At the start of the game i didn't learn guitar skill and saw the band perform but didn't unlock the studio i guess. Now to progress with kleio i need studio. Is there any way for this or i am screwed?

Guys man up and help here

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes